News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

1,000 ways to flunk a test

Started by Redwallfan7, December 20, 2012, 10:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

177. Stand on your desk, and announce all the correct answers to the class.
178. Make a list of all the incorrect answers that you can think of.
179. Spill neon green paint all over the test.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

180. Write in mirror writing but also so messily that no one can read it.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

181: Write it in upside down backwards Cyrillic.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

183. Mistake a taniwha for a dragon and get your paper burnt (if you're lucky) or yourself burnt (if you're unlucky).

WorshipTiria

Booklover

185: Being too nervous to have a conversation normally, let alone when in a speaking exam for a language you're learning.
186: Get so annoyed at something in one of the questions that you don't answer it.

WorshipTiria

187: Accidentally summon a demon during your latin exam.

Flib Bigboat

188. (You take Latin?) Wrap the test in a burrito, and then put it on someone's plate in the cafeteria when they're not looking.
189: Answer every question with a Princess Bride reference.
190: Aswer every question with a Ranger's Apprentice reference, and sign it "Halt Arratay" ;D
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I think I did write a story with a lot of RA references in English once, although I don't think it was an exam.

191. Write a story... in any exam other than English (or any others you might theoretically have to). Yes, I know people who've done this. No, I haven't done it myself.

WorshipTiria

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on January 17, 2022, 01:27:43 AM
188. (You take Latin?) Wrap the test in a burrito, and then put it on someone's plate in the cafeteria when they're not looking.
No
192. you stab it with a sword.

Flib Bigboat

193. Give it to Kade, and tell him it's food.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

194. Answer the wrong test/part of the paper.
195. When given a choice of questions to answer, answer all of them badly (only one will be marked or if you're lucky you'll get the mark of the best of your answers, and the rest are ignored), rather than one well.

Once again, I haven't done these, but I know people who have.

196. Run out of the room in the middle of the exam screaming about the impending apocalypse.

Nobody I know has done that one, however.

Flib Bigboat

197: Put it in a cannon, and fire it at the whiteboard.
198: Answer every question with "I must not tell lies" ;D
Long live the RRR!