News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

I love those!

And the fox is awesome though I think the best is Lady Amber.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Gabe The Warrior

YAY CHEECK STAG OTTER!! Thanks for drawing him! One of my favorite otters. I gotta do a real sketch of him sometime!

""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Rainshadow

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 12, 2013, 10:00:33 PM
YAY CHEECK STAG OTTER!! Thanks for drawing him! One of my favorite otters. I gotta do a real sketch of him sometime!

You definitely should!  And you're welcome!  :)

@T'n'M:  Thanks!  :D  Yeah, I was just goofing off with the fox.  Seeing if I could draw an animal from the back.  ;)  Lol, I actually kinda based it off of Romsca's drawing of Flurseus.  :P  Well, the tail, at least.  I thought the tail was really cool, how it looked with the cape bunched up around it, so I had to find an excuse to try to draw it.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I have a request! Can you please draw Tammo and Russa from the long patrol? Draw them sitting down talking
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on May 13, 2013, 12:36:34 AM
I have a request! Can you please draw Tammo and Russa from the long patrol? Draw them sitting down talking

Sure!  Could you give descriptions for the two of them, please?

@Everyone:  So, I might not be doing the drawings on Thursdays anymore.  Well, not as much.  The project I had on Thursdays ended, so I now have no long car trip to just draw.  So, pretty much, I probably won't be doing drawings very quickly for a couple of months.  When summer starts, I might have more free time to do them, but for the moment, you probably won't be seeing new drawings very often.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Thanks a lot for Lady Amber, that's a really awesome drawing of her. Good work!  :D
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on May 13, 2013, 12:56:55 AM
Thanks a lot for Lady Amber, that's a really awesome drawing of her. Good work!  :D

Thank you!  The requests are quite a fun thing to do to fill up the two hours of nothing but staring out the window and listening to Owl City and TobyMac.  ;D

Rusvul

The last fox looks like me... That is, if I had my other ear and a longsword. Nice!

Redwaller

Maudie

:o Wow! :o Those foxes look awesome!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Thankee!  ;D

UPDATE:  Okay, so I finished Tammo, Reddy, but I still need to work on Russa.  I had a wee bit of free time last night, so I just sat down and drew Tammo.  I have Russa's description all written down (I write down their descriptions at the very top of the page so I have something to go off of :P), I just haven't drawn her yet.  And I will also be drawing Basil sometime this week (hopefully!).

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on May 13, 2013, 12:36:34 AM

AH!  Great, I just realized that I forgot to read the second part of your request when drawing Tammo and Russa.  I drew them each individually.  :P  Well, I guess you'll be getting them both twice!  I have them both drawn, as well as Basil (I think that the second try for Basil was much, MUCH better than the first!), but I'm gonna finish the CORRECT drawing of Tammo and Russa, sitting down and talking before I upload them all.  ;)  Also, I'm doing another drawing for another member that I actually asked to be able to draw (weird, huh?).  I'll save it as a little surprise, though.  It might take me a little bit of time to draw it, seeing as I'll probably forget it a few times and then sit down to draw it and get all confused, but I should be able to get it within the next week or two.  So ya won't have to wait for long!
  Anyway, that was just a short (haha, not really ;)) update on how the art's goin'.  Probably my favorite from this batch will be the new and improved Basil, because I really liked how I shaded him.  I think I finally found a good way of shading!  :D

Maudie

Could you draw this hare for me?

Name: Mayblossom Bigbones (nickname: May)
Species: Hare
Position/Occupation: Long Patrol galloper, Assistant Cellar-keeper, #2 boxing champion
Description: tall and lanky with a brown coat and cream-colored throat and stomach
Personality: very fierce, very loyal, and very friendly. She is a born leader and will do her best to protect the old and helpless. She cannot stay out of a fight and is somewhat disruptive. Her commanders view her with favor but she needs some more discipline before she is ready to join a fighting troupe of the Long Patrol. She is a fast learner and does all sorts of jobs at Salamandastron besides Galloper. Oh, and she has a thick northern accent
Gear/Weapons: claymore and sgian dubh. And since she's a boxing hare, fists.
Clothing: Long Patrol uniform, of course!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Sure!  It might take me awhile, though.  The real life's gettin' in the way.

Jetthebinturong

Could you draw Kettu? He is a fennec fox with long white robes, he wields a longsword with an amethyst pommelstone
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan