News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Could you do Callum from the Crossover RP/My book, Facility 7.

When it says his hair is outrageous, it means outrageous. Like L's but facing forward instead of backwards. He wears a grey short-sleeved t-shirt and grey trousers. He usually goes barefoot.

Idea for a pose: Maybe controlling a remote-control car?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Shoi, I can do that.  I was actually planning on drawing him on my own time at some point, but now I have an actual reason to.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

GUEESSSSS WHAAAAAATTT!!!!

GUESS WHOSE ART TABLET WORKS AGAIN, THANKS TO WINDOWS 10!  THAT'S RIGHT!  MINE!  AND I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT!

*Ahem*  Anyway, to celebrate the fact that my tablet works again, I spent almost five hours drawing a headshot of Adam, 'cause I don't think I've ever done him in colour, other than the one time I tried drawing him with coloured pencils and failed.  So... yeah, Adam!  In colour!  :D  And yes, the jawline and some other details look a bit weird, but this was just a test.  A really long test.  But hey, I figured out how to do layers so my art looks cleaner, so that's awesome.  ;D

Eulaliaaa!

That is so cool! Congratulations  :D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Faiyloe

That is awesome.  layers are very helpful  :P  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Skyblade

Good for you, Rain!! And the art is nice as well ~

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Thanks, you three!  And yes, Faiy-chan, layers are VERY helpful.  :P

Eulaliaaa!

I'm not quite sure what layers are, but it sounds professional, so it must be a good thing  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Faiyloe

in digital art it is when you create several different, usually transparent, "Layers" or separate places which you can digitally paint on. you will only be able to effect the layers you have selected. This helps if you want to be able to erase something without erasing another, or to draw behind an existing layer.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Eulaliaaa!

Mhera

Cornflower MM

How's it comin', Rain? I was actually thinking of requesting something, if you don't mind?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 26, 2015, 12:19:18 AM
How's it comin', Rain? I was actually thinking of requesting something, if you don't mind?

Well, I was planning on doing some requests on vacation, but I didn't take into account that most of the roads we drove on were really bumpy, so I didn't get much done other than random doodles that turned out really messy.  :P  I did, though, draw some practice designs for the faces of some of the requests, so I'm planning on posting that when my brother's not on his computer.

I'd be glad to do a request of yours!  Just bear in mind that I probably won't be doing it for awhile, seeing as I have a bunch of other requests still sitting undone.  :P