News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Search Party!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, August 28, 2022, 05:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah zought tvaz toime ve 'ad a zearch party tae look fer av o' ze auld memberz zat 'ave been inactive lately. Zerefore, vizoot furzer ado . . . LET'Z ZTART ZE PARY!!! Break oot ze punch und ozer drinkz! Remember tae vear yer lampzhade! Get ze variouz znackz! Prepare ze food! Get ze drinkz ready! Blov lotz o' balloonz! Get ze cakez und piez ready! Get av o' yer party zuppliez, loike noize-makerz und etc.! Let'z 'ave a party!!!

Und ah ken, ze implication o' ziz zearch party iz zat ze party vill eventually end ance ve foind av ze auld mizzin' memberz; but ze vay Ah zee it: ance ve've found av o' zem, VE CAN 'AVE ANOTHER PARTY CELEBRATIN' OUR FOINDIN' ZEM! Zae let'z get ztarted!

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

So is this to entice them to come back?
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Dotti Dillworthy

Hallooooo...... halllooooo...

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Enters with a cart of tables, chairs, decorations, balloons, fireworks, noisemakers, various instruments for making music, cooking supplies, costumes, and a small stage, all of which are strange and exotic, found on his many travels.*

Hello Dotti! Welcome back!

*Gets to work on setting up tables and the stage*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: WorshipTiria on August 28, 2022, 06:23:51 PMSo is this to entice them to come back?

Boz zat und alzae tae 'ave a party. *Ztartz dancin' a jig*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.