News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

Rainshadow

Quote from: BlueRose on January 29, 2014, 01:33:49 AM
Be thou grateful, or thou shalt become nothing.

(On that same note, "Delete. Delete. Delete. Delete.")

DELETE.  DELETE.  DELETE.

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

We (the squirrel in my pocket and I) just finished 'Rise of the Cybermen' and 'The Age of Steel'... I rather like cybermen...
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

We thy servants, of this forum, have decided that. . . pie.

Yes.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

The royal we is extremely pleased that... Pie.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: BlueRose on January 29, 2014, 01:58:01 AM
We (the squirrel in my pocket and I) just finished 'Rise of the Cybermen' and 'The Age of Steel'... I rather like cybermen...

Not to offend thee, My Lady, but I do not care for the Cybermen.  Frankly, if I may say so, they scare me.  I'd much rather stand against a Dalek than a Cyberman.  But I'd rather not go up against a Dalek, either.

...Pie.  *Throws a pie at Skarzsy*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

I have two DW tee-shirts. I have a rune-scrawled Weeping Angel shirt, and a minimalistic shirt that has the three iconic computer keys: Ctrl Alt *cyberman head*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Lucky!  The only Doctor Who merch I have is a sonic screwdriver that I got on Friday.  ::)  (It's really handy when I can't find a flashlight.  Man, that thing is bright!)

BlueRose

@Rain: The design of the cybermen is elegant. We think that their eyes look almost like they are crying....

@Norham: Lucky! We recently purchased a DW themed kindle case. (Ok, so it's not really DW themed, but to us it represents something DW-ish.)

Norham Waterpaw

Oh yeah, I have a Tennant age Screwdriver. And I got a ton of DW stuff for Christmas. (Though. I didn't ask for any of it,t was still awesome)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Lol, I asked for a bunch of DW stuff for Christmas and got nuttin'.  Although, I did get a bunch of Owl City, so that kinda made up for it.  ;)  What was funny was that for my birthday my mom had to tell me that she would buy me whatever Doctor Who thing I wanted because she had no idea what any of it was or where to get it.  I looked it up online and had found it in under five minutes, and had purchased it within about ten.  :P

Norham Waterpaw

Nice. Where do you look, ThinkGeek?

BlueRose

Haha. We had to buy our own merchandise, because our family prefers to spend their money on the younger members of the family. (And the one in Germany...)

Rainshadow

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on January 29, 2014, 02:48:18 AM
Nice. Where do you look, ThinkGeek?

Amazon.  I'd known it was there for awhile, so it didn't take me very long to find.  ;D

@Rose:  Lol, I'm the youngest, so I guess I'm kinda lucky.  ;)