News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Uh oh.

Running out of humorous ideas, my lady. Shall I fling myself over a cliff, or have Rain get more pies?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

The cliff, minion. Perchance thou canst arrange for an explosion as you hit the ground? We like explosions. And pies.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Norham Waterpaw

*flings self off cliff* ha, little does she know I brought a parachute! Mwahahahaha *pulls chute cord* hahahahahahahaha... Ha... Oh crud *realizes the chute cord was a grenade pin*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

BlueRose

We are very amused. Well done. We shall reward thy remains with the 'Magical Nothing of Magical Nothingness' award.

(*wonders if we have just begun an epidemic of exploding lemmings.*)

Norham Waterpaw

It's morning, and I'm going to leave for school in about 15 minutes. Those minutes are going to pass slowly. Maybe indefinitely worse, they will pass slower.

I... Am... BORED!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

BlueRose

We feel no pity for thy plight. We are always bored.

The Skarzs

Thouest is unpitied. To amuse the lady, I shall cast myself from yonder craggy cliff, to sail in the air and inevitably land on the hard earth below; with me is the noble Pie Bomb, which shall detonate upon landing impact. We hopest thou mightst be amused,
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Thou art trying too hard to sound as if thee were from yon middle ages. Thou hadst better quit whilst thee are ahead. Oh, and do go and throw thyself off yonder cliff. That shall amuse us greatly.

The Skarzs

My lady, it is just but a speech impediment. Mindeth not my odd accent, but watch with humor at my falling antics.
*Hurls himself off the cliff, flailing about; all the way down, one word is yelled:
"CRRUUUUUUDDDDD!!!!!"
*Lands with a terrific splat, aided by the sound of a hundred released pies spattering the ground.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

*laughs* That doth amuse us greatly! We shall call the medical team to repair thy injuries, so that thou wilt be capable of doing that again!

Jukka the Sling

Okkaayyyyy....... all of this is just. plain. weird.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

BlueRose

Isn't it though? We are extremely amused by it all.

The Skarzs

*Skarzs cannot talk due to pain. Sorry.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

*The royal medical team approaches Skarzs with all their medical paraphernalia. *