News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

*is very amused* We hast begun our conquest of the world!!! Mwahahahaha!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

BlueRose

Nothing! We said nothing. Well, almost nothing. What fine weather our kingdom is having today!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Skarzs

Mm. Yes. Quite. ;D

Psst! When doth we start mass producing the tanks, my lady?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

What would thou liketh me to do to amuse thee, my lady?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

First, let me heal. Then I can help.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

My lady, with all due respect. I dare not amuse thee, as it only ends badly for those who do so. I think I shall server you no longer. Should I perish, I will at least do so quickly, and without you laughing at my plight. I am...
THE BANE OF AMUSEMENT!
*Electric guitar*

*Eats all the pie, and the cliff. Then takes Super-Anti-Indigestionater-3,000,000 to prevent indigestion and/or death*

Mwah!

The Skarzs

*Hobbles over to Rusvul and slaps him with a pie.
Thou shall amuseth her, fiend! And I'm healing fast, so this job isn't too bad. It's kinda fun to jump off cliffs and get pies.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

BlueRose

Thou shalt all amuse us! We will not stand for insubordination.

Those who art amusing us are doing very well.

The mass production of the tanks start when we have enough steel.

The Skarzs

Yes, my lady. A little longer and I shall be ready to amuse thee.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

Why, I ask, why are thee talking like this? Thou should have knowth this is is annoying I tell thy. Yay, ye shalt see the results of thy foolish bidding.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

The Skarzs

Thou art the fool, for it is thee who is not speaking thus correctly. Verily, thou shouldst be cast over yonder crevice, naught to be seen again.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

*cringes* Gah! Thou art fools! Thy paltry attempts to speak in the high words of old hath given us a headache!

The Shade

Nay, I shalt not be cast within yon deep hole. Ye scum have nought see the last of I. I shalt return, and wreck revenge on thy brethren.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I