News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Zombies?

Started by RedwallForever12, March 23, 2012, 09:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxeHound

Very true, Stormrooper unit no. TK-622. Very true. However, not everything is probable.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Juzt becauze its inprobable doezn'z mean tha' it'z impozzible.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Gears

Quote from: rakkety tam on March 23, 2012, 10:49:07 PM
zombies could real some day in the future maybe there may be a  virus that goes around making everyone into basicly zombies
Here's a few things to disprove your fears, or what.

#1 We have the ability to heal ourselves, the walking dead do not, every cut, bump, and scrape would literally tear them apart, as they have not the ability to heal, and they're quite fleshy and soft.

#2 They way God designed our body was to have a decent heating and cooling system. Zombies, again, do not have that. In temperatures below 45 degrees, they would become meatsicles. Over 70 degrees, the heat inside them would become so intense from the moisture, and rotting materials, they would combust. (ever seen a bale of hay? They need to dry it out before they bale it, or else the energy from the compensating moisture will catch the bale on fire.)

#3 If zombies could make a work-around for these HUGE disadvantages, along with no teamwork, no tactics, and slowly rotting to dust, there's just too many people like me, and others who would love to hear "there's zombies out there, get your gun and kill them all" instead of "six deer a season." :D
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

Quote from: AxeHound on September 06, 2012, 02:29:07 AM
Zombies are fiction.
There was ONE instance in a pilgrim town, when people did become theoretical zombies. They were completely mindless, not caring for anything, and had an insatiable hunger for human flesh. Freaky virus, huh?

Gears

Quote from: eualaia on March 24, 2012, 03:01:04 PM
maybe they will be in the future cause of some freak accident with nuclear radiation and other stuff
The only thing that you would get from radiation is cancer. XD

Lily

Please don't post multiple times in a row. You can quote multiple posts at once by using the "Insert Quote" link in the topic summary at the bottom of the posting page. :) If the posts you want to quote are too old to appear in the topic summary, you can copy-paste everything into one post.

As for zombies, I personally do not believe they exist, but I do like watching movies about them. :)

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Gears on September 18, 2012, 02:03:55 PM
Quote from: rakkety tam on March 23, 2012, 10:49:07 PM
zombies could real some day in the future maybe there may be a  virus that goes around making everyone into basicly zombies
Here's a few things to disprove your fears, or what.

#1 We have the ability to heal ourselves, the walking dead do not, every cut, bump, and scrape would literally tear them apart, as they have not the ability to heal, and they're quite fleshy and soft.

#2 They way God designed our body was to have a decent heating and cooling system. Zombies, again, do not have that. In temperatures below 45 degrees, they would become meatsicles. Over 70 degrees, the heat inside them would become so intense from the moisture, and rotting materials, they would combust. (ever seen a bale of hay? They need to dry it out before they bale it, or else the energy from the compensating moisture will catch the bale on fire.)

#3 If zombies could make a work-around for these HUGE disadvantages, along with no teamwork, no tactics, and slowly rotting to dust, there's just too many people like me, and others who would love to hear "there's zombies out there, get your gun and kill them all" instead of "six deer a season." :D
Hahaha. :D

Anyway, I don't think zombies from the movies can exist. Yes, people can behave like zombies, but realy zombies just don't exist. And never will.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

AxeHound

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

AxeHound

Joking aside, I completely agree with Gears.

UNKN0WN

Quote from: Gears on September 18, 2012, 02:06:59 PM
There was ONE instance in a pilgrim town, when people did become theoretical zombies. They were completely mindless, not caring for anything, and had an insatiable hunger for human flesh. Freaky virus, huh?
Do you mean the Salem Witch Trial?