The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Ah, good ending for the legend, but the TV show were not really very similar to the legend, so it didn't really work for the TV show.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Thats the best personal text yet.

I'm retired from the forum

Dotti Dillworthy

I just listen to only slow Balkan ballads and French chansons like a sociopath.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Dotti Dillworthy

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Rainshadow

Okay, but which are you?  Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff?  (Ravenclaw rules!  Everyone else drools are great members of society but aren't quite as great as Ravenclaws!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 27, 2016, 08:11:24 AM
  Okay, but which are you?  Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff?  (Ravenclaw rules!  Everyone else drools are great members of society but aren't quite as great as Ravenclaws!)

As a proud Hufflepuff I am deeply offended! ;D

Amarith Waterspring

Is that a bad thing? (and I am more Ravenclaw, hence being a Ravenpuff rather then a Huffleclaw) :P
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

LT Sandpaw

Are you a Siamese twin still attached to your sister or something? Did one of you get put into Hufflepuff and the other into Ravenclaw?

BTW I like how Gryffindor is recognized as an actual word, but Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff aren't. Gryffindor privilege boom yeah!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Why would anyone wanna mess with Texas? The obnoxious pride?

Amarith Waterspring

...well...Lovely weather we're having...
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »