News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Hylia looked at Joy and said, "I am not thinking very good future thoughts about Buck if you know what I mean.."

Davidari laught a hearty laugh and competed in chugging compititions with his men.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

OOC:  If you look at The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle, you'll find the answer.  Buck eventually turns bad, but I'm not sure he'll stay that way.  In the end, it's up to Alf.

BIC:  Jag joined in on the competition, much to Shadow's disapproval.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Zurr 'vi'ri', Oi'll do ee comtition wi' you."

AbbotAlf0805

One.. two.. THREE!!" said one of Davi's captains as they started.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Clayclaw gulped a huge swallow, draining a quarter of his mug.

Rainshadow

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 22, 2012, 09:57:33 PM
"Zurr 'vi'ri', Oi'll do ee comtition wi' you."

OOC:  What's 'vi'ri?

BIC:  "What did I tell you about drinking too much, Jag?  Think about Talon!  What kind of influence are you being on him?"  Talon was taking a huge gulp of water.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

OOC: 'vi'ri is Davidari in mole speak

Rainshadow

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari chuckled at Talon and ruffled his ears saying, "It's ok Shadow! Let 'im grow up like his uncle Davi!"

W0NWILL

Zwerg smiled.

"Er, Kalia what say you'n'I go someplace, just travel? Er, together?" Dari winced at how stupid he sounded.

AbbotAlf0805

Kalia nodded and said, "Yes I would like that."

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

Right now." she said helping him out of the infirmary bed.

W0NWILL

"Now?"

OOC: BTW, I'll be leaving, I'll try to get on with my mums phone.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC:
Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 23, 2012, 12:01:44 AM
Right now." she said helping him out of the infirmary bed.
Duh! See ya later!