News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

First Official Redwall Abbey RP Tournament!

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 12, 2012, 05:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am interested in joining

yes
no

BrookSkimmer

Here is the art reward for gorath:

Hope you enjoy your pic of Jukka the Sling!

BrookSkimmer

Round 2 of the tournament has been extended to Wednesday the 17th of Oct.

Skarlathrox

Hi... I'm not sure I entirely understand the rules, but I would like to try if that's OK.
~*This Signature is the Best!*~

gorath

Hey, for the next RP Contest, could I play Jukkarus again?
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Lutra

QuoteHey, for the next RP Contest, could I play Jukkarus again?

We'll have to see if there is another one, but I don't see why you couldn't.

QuoteHi... I'm not sure I entirely understand the rules, but I would like to try if that's OK.

You'll have to wait until the next one.  This is already in progress.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Skarlathrox

Ok.... So, will you notify me when to PM you my character? Or..... Do I do that now >_<. Sorry, I'm new to the forum and a bit ignorant of how everything works around here! Thanks. :)

W0NWILL

The tournament is already under way, so no-one can join it now. However you can enter the mini contest and PM Brookskimmer a character now. And if you really want to RP, there's plenty of open ones around. If you need any help, just ask. And welcome to the forum.

Skarlathrox

Thanks. Ok, so the mini contest is open to anyone. I might leave a tournament for a bit, wait till I've got used to RPing again :). Thanks for your help.

W0NWILL

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

We zhould have another RP for thoze who've been elliminated to ztill have zome fun with their characterz. Maybe zomethin' like two zhipz attackin' one another or zomethin'.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

BrookSkimmer

Feel free to set up an RP for your characters. That would be fun to see! The thread would take place in the regular rp section of the forum. I suggest starting an ooc thread about this in the rp occ forum.  :D

BrookSkimmer

Second round is locked! Judging will occur over the next five days!  ;D

Lutra

My scores have been turned in. :)  I had nothing better to do at 5:30 am.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

BrookSkimmer

We are one judge away from having scores in for round 2! Be excited!