News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Name and Story for Original, RP

Started by Troy Troodon, September 23, 2012, 03:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy Troodon

Remember when I said I'd make an rp that takes place in a world like Redwall but different? Well I'm having trouble thinking of a name and a story for it. Anyone care to help me?
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

W0NWILL

I'd help, but I have no idea what it's about.

Rainshadow

I'm the same way as Wonwill.  I'd love to help, but first could you tell us what you would want the theme to be?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Troy Troodon

Rusvul

yes! lets do the idea where you can be any animal, (within reason, no sharks with laser beams XD) (or maybe those would be ok  o;) and maybe redwallish world, no human civilization, but some magic involved too. for example: i am a Wolven archmage with a spear of power that turns all my enemies into little baby forms of themselves. stuff like that, but not as overpowered.

W0NWILL

Quote(within reason, no sharks with laser beams XD) (or maybe those would be ok  o;)

WOOT! Sharks wi' freakin' laser beams! Anyway, that's an idea, though I think there shouldn't be that much magic, maybe only the Redwall-type magic.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Troy Troodon

Magic, Yes

Lazer Beams, No

Humans do exist as they do in the original redwall books but they made no appearance for Brian Jaques did not wish to have them involved.
So I am keeping his sense of subtlety.

I am happy with the results but something keeps on telling me that while this is it's own series it still must take place in the same world as the books.

What's wrong with me?

Rusvul

Quote from: W0NWILL on September 25, 2012, 05:13:32 PM
Quote(within reason, no sharks with laser beams XD) (or maybe those would be ok  o;)

WOOT! Sharks wi' freakin' laser beams! Anyway, that's an idea, though I think there shouldn't be that much magic, maybe only the Redwall-type magic.
hahahaha i knew if you found this thread your reply would be something like that. and i did overexaggerate some with the magic, perhaps alchemy, rather than true wizardry? transmutation and stuff like that. nothing major. oooh maybe minor shapeshifting too!

phoenixfoden

welkin weasles had magic in it and it was awsome...... and funny thanks to wodehed