News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Super Bowl XLIX! :D

Started by Romsca, February 04, 2013, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do think/hope will win?

Seahawks
Patriots

SpiderMonkey

I didn't really care who won, (Lions fan) but I had a dollar on the Ravens, so I'm glad they won.

Mattio

Erg the ravens won on a bad call

SpiderMonkey

They probably would have won anyway. 

Mattio

SpiderMonkey

Be realistic, there was less than 20 seconds for them to get all the way down the field and score.  They had, at most, 2 plays.

Mattio

Oh my mom made me go to bed at 10:00 eastern time  >:(

SpiderMonkey

Oh, that's too bad.  It did run pretty late this year though, the power outage probably is the main cause of that.

Mattio

yeah so most of my info is from frineds

Dannflower Reguba

Why do we make such a big fuss about a bunch of millionaires playing football?  ??? lol
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

I'm not that much of a Super Bowl fan either, but my dad and aunt are and I support what they like by watching it. Last year my cousins and their friends and I watched the Super Bowl. We did it again this year, with snacks. We talked about the halftime shows. We didn't like Madonna's show in 2012 but Beyonce's was decent. My aunt and cousin did the dance moves to "All the single ladies"  :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

I never watch the super bowl outside of the commercials. I just root for the team with the best mascot, then find out who won on Reddit/the news the next day.

Romsca

I didn't watch the halftime show. I just watched the last ten minutes

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: W0NWILL on February 05, 2013, 05:59:23 AM
I never watch the super bowl outside of the commercials. I just root for the team with the best mascot, then find out who won on Reddit/the news the next day.

Hee hee hee! I do that a lot too... Unless the Pakers are playing, then I root for them. I REALLY like the Falcons as a secondary team. (The Chargers used to be good too)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tam and Martin

We are not big fans of football but it is okay.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Captain Tammo

I thought it was an odd Super Bowl... With the power outage and the ravens ripping apart the 49ers before 3rd quarter and the fact that the coaches were 2 brothers, etc.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior