News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Super Bowl XLIX! :D

Started by Romsca, February 04, 2013, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do think/hope will win?

Seahawks
Patriots

Søren

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on February 02, 2015, 08:48:05 AM
:(

Won't there be a game on next Saturday?
Nope. Not an NFL game. There won't be another until August or September.

I'm retired from the forum

Wylder Treejumper

That was horrible! I hope Daryl Bebble (SEA's offensive coordinator) gets fired. He even had the guts to blame the play on Doug Baldwin...

Seattle is going to be in mourning today (I know my school is), and for once, just one time in my life, I agree with Seattle.

Anything that makes Tom Brady happy is a crime in my book.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

LT Sandpaw

*Sigh* Cowboys, well at least we beat the Seahawks once, lol.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on February 02, 2015, 03:30:57 PM
That's cold blooded.
What is? That anything making Tom Brady hapy is a crime? Seriously, the guy is a jerk. I have no respect for Brady or Gronkowski.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on February 02, 2015, 10:16:29 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on February 02, 2015, 03:30:57 PM
That's cold blooded.
What is? That anything making Tom Brady hapy is a crime? Seriously, the guy is a jerk. I have no respect for Brady or Gronkowski.
How is he a jerk? And what did Gronk ever do to you?

James Gryphon

I like how there's been new votes since the game was finished.

The only thing I know about the Patriots is that their coach is probably a cheater; I can't say anything much about individual players, though. Everything I learned about the NFL, though, I'll probably forget after a couple of weeks, once the hype dies down.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

I'm holding it in James, just 'cuz your the Gryphon.

James Gryphon

I know; it's tough being a fan of an unpopular team. The Dallas Stars won the Stanley Cup in 1999, and all anybody ever talks about is how they 'stole' it because Brett Hull's foot was in the crease when they scored. Disregarding the fact that the other team's goalie was way out of position, that they had been the better team all season long, and that they were a game up on the Sabres...

After a few weeks have gone by, nobody but Seahawks fans and Patriots fans will care any more, and your team'll still have the win; remember that.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Banya

Since the Stanley Cup was mentioned, I'd just like to throw out that one of the players for the Detroit Red Wings went to my high school (several years before I did).  In '08 he brought the Stanley Cup to our school during a pep rally, and I got to see it up close and personal.  Hockey fans usually think that's a cool fact.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 01, 2015, 06:15:47 PM
Me + Super Bowl = Me snoring. What's the big deal about watching people run around with a ball, again? I dun get it.
*Coughs* ^^ I am looking for an answer, you know.

Søren

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 03, 2015, 10:47:08 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 01, 2015, 06:15:47 PM
Me + Super Bowl = Me snoring. What's the big deal about watching people run around with a ball, again? I dun get it.
*Coughs* ^^ I am looking for an answer, you know.
It's what people like myself enjoy. It's like saying "What's the big deal about some words on paper?" People enjoy reading, and all sorts of pastimes. Football is a very popular one.