News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Started by Ungatt Trunn, April 25, 2013, 07:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many times have you died (After playing it a few times)?

Never!
13 (43.3%)
Just once...
4 (13.3%)
A few times...
8 (26.7%)
Lots...
1 (3.3%)
Crowds...because that means lots and lots ;D!
4 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Dotti Dillworthy

Groddil

Dotti Dillworthy

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Dotti Dillworthy

Vilu Daskar

357,723,658 - 357, 723,650

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Dotti Dillworthy

Vilu Daskar

100,000,010 - 100,000,000

Dotti Dillworthy

Vilu Daskar

Dotti Dillworthy

Vilu Daskar

Dotti Dillworthy

Vilu Daskar

Dotti Dillworthy