Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

I'm a girl, but... George.  :P

WYR read a book or watch a movie?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shade

Depends, but I would probably rather watch a movie. WYR have a friend whos a boy, or a friend whos a girl?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Vilu Daskar

A boy
WYR be old or young
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

Young.  I don't want to think of what life for me will be like in the far off future.

Would you rather watch a drama show or a comedy show?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Comedy
WYR Be a pirate or a knight

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Shade

Pirate. WYR go have a ride on a jet skii or hang-glider?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

Hang-glider, definitely!

You're playing a game, and you lose a question.  You now must choose one of the two penalties:

1.)  Jump into a vat of marshmallow creme.

2.)  Hop on one leg for an entire round.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Number 1.)
WYR read Redwall or Mossflower

Jukka the Sling

Redwall.

WYR eat at McDonald's or Taco Bell?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Taco Bell!  I only really get soda and the occasional ice cream at Mickey D's.

Peanut butter toast or Nutella toast?

Vilu Daskar

Nutella toast
WYR eat Pizza or a hot dog

Leatho Shellhound

Pizza!

WYR Play flash ligh tag with me or capture the flag with me? I won't advise either, I've been know to be a black shadow and run people down.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Flash light tag, 'cause last time I played capture the flag I felt like some of the older guys were gonna kill me.  :P

Would you rather go to an amusement park or the library?

Leatho Shellhound

Well it depends on which library it is, if it's the British Library, then yes.

WYR See a falling star or a eclipse?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

A falling star, as long as it didn't fall on me! ;D

WYR listen to Owl City or Armin Van Buuren?

Life is too short to rush through it.