News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Guardians of Ga'hoole

Started by AnnaofRedwall, May 17, 2013, 12:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnnaofRedwall

Anyone here a fan Guardiand of Ga'hoole?
how many books have you read?
whose a better evil villian, St, Aggies, Nyra, or Kludd?
Soren or Coryn(the barn owl one)?
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Aldeneg

I AM! I AM!!!
    I've read all the books in the series and also the "Lost Tales of Ga'Hoole" and "A Guide Book to the Great Tree." I'm kinda a Ga'Hoole nerd! XD
    I always thought Kludd was an awesome villain, I mean, the owl survived having a mask melt on his face!! But for the better villain I'd have to go with Nyra. She lasted the longest after all. XD
    Soren or Coryn... That's a hard one... I would have to go with the owl that started it, Soren! Although it was almost a draw between them. :)

Buzz_Bumble

I saw the movie and I've got the DVD. I was going to buy the books ... along with a bazillion other books and DVDs I'd like to get.  :)

There's also a sort-of spin-off series by the same author based on wolves (from memory).

Rainshadow

Yeah, the Wolves of the Beyond.  It's an okay series, but I liked the Guardians of Ga'Hoole more.  I really enjoyed the series up to the seventh book, then it got all weird and magical with hagsfiends and stuff.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Film Reel

ERMAHGERD GUARDIANS OF GA'HOOLE -leaps around then faceplants- Oof. I need to reread the whole series.
When you're rife with devastation, there's a simple explanation.
You're a toymaker's creation, trapped inside a crystal ball.

And whichever way he tilts it, know that we must be resilient.
We won't let them break our spirits, as we sing our silly song.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah've only read ze firzt book an' zeen ze movie. From vot ah've read an' zeen, tiz great!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra