A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

Dannflower Reguba

OOC TO LEADERS: You guys should really consider clearing the walltops like I suggested before.  ::) We can only block or dodge so many projectiles.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rachel25

OOC: Um, but if the wall tops deserted, then who's gonna defend them for vermin using grapple hooks.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: If you look back to the post where Ervoyce said something about it, you'll notice that I said all who don't need to be up there. IE, only leaders and a select few assistants that have useful capabilities..... Besides, we need lookouts on the other parts of the wall.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rachel25

OOC: ok.

BIC: "Everyone off this wall! Beasts on the right, go guard the wall on your side, and part of the east wall. Beasts on the left, do the same on your side!" Zanga shouted, desperate not to let anyone get killed yet. Then he noticed a young squirrel, he was trying to organize the creatures down in the grounds. "Hey, you! Good work. When your done down there, come, and help us up here!"
The squirrel nodded, and hurried about his business.

Cornflower MM

"Good thinking Zanga!!" When Arya heard Jantar call up, she groiwled. "Archrers, cease fire! Sling beasts, forward! Oi, FOX! How's that tail?""

The Shade

Yatar glowered at Arya, not sure what the squirrel was planning.

"Wait, Hail's about to get killed! What good will any slingbeast do?" he yelled. He was torn with the desire to jump of the wall and wildly attack the vermin horde and the desire to stay and help defend Redwall. Loading a bolt in his crossbow, he hopped up the the walltop.

"What's the deal then vermin? How can we save him?" he shouted across.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: They already said they wanted the Abbey.  ::) But we're obviously not going to give in to such an outrageous trade.

Blaggut

Two of the arrows missed, but to of the ropes cut. That left two left, allowing Hail to escape. Grund, realizing this stuck the knife deep In hails heart. But the other arrow sunk into his shoulder. He retreated, calling his healers.
~Just a soft space boi~

Unimaginative

Hail has started moving as soon as he felt the ropes loosen. But before he had made it more than a few steps, Grund's knife sunk into his chest. He stumbled a few steps, then hit the ground with a thud.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

rachel25

"Archers, aim, FIRE!" Jantar shouted. She had guessed something like this might happen, before they even got here. So she had instructed some of the archer beasts, to get themselves into good firing positions. It was a good thing she had.
OOC: Hopefully that wasn't God Moding.  ::)

BIC: Zanga yelled out in pain, as an arrow hit him in the shoulder, and two more in his other shoulder, and lower arm. He had been standing right near the edge of the walltop, and had been hit bad.   

Dannflower Reguba

It was too late, the beasts on the wall top had gotten too aggressive, "The Horde shall pay dearly for that." As Grund's assistants moved towards him, Ervoyce cut each of them down from behind with a knife through the back of their heart. Before anybeast could figure out what happened he moved in on a patch of vermin farther into the horde and pulled his "part of the snow," trick again. He was glad he'd done it earlier on Vatra, as he was better prepared for it now. The squirrel couldn't help but worry, he'd only be able to do this for so long, and there were several tempting targets. Problem was that all the vital figureheads lead from behind, so he'd be lucky to get just one of them.

OOC: You guys are literally like, THE worst negotiators ever.  ::) 

The Shade

Yatar watched Hail being stabbed with a sinking heart. Although from where he was, there was nothing he could have done, he still felt that he somehow could have prevented the fox's deadly injury. Blind rage enveloped his vision, white hot anger. He badly wanted to charge into the horde, and madly slay vermin, but he knew in wouldn't help the defense of Redwall. Gritting his teeth, he dodged several stray arrows, noticing an otter near him get hit out of the corner of his eye.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

Jantar, and a few other horde members, yelled out in surprise as some of there comrades fell dead in front of their eyes. "Who did that?" Jantar snapped at the horde.
---------------------------
Zanga had sat down, his back against the rampart. He couldn't think, he wasn't sure what he should do. He knew he mustn't pull the arrows out, that would only make him bleed more. And he knew he wasn't hurt bad, but he didn't know where the healer was in this place, surly someone would come, and help him. 

Cornflower MM

Arya noticed that Zanga had been hit. "Zanga! Can you stand? You silly otter! Come on, I saw a healer mouse go down the steps a moment ago. I'll get him, while you STAY HERE. Don't move."

Blaggut

Grund walked out of the tent, his right arm patched. He had a shortsword in his left. "You there!" he said, grabbing his captain. "Take a score and chop a log. Then use it to barrel down the abbey door."
~Just a soft space boi~