News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

your fav music

Started by rakkety tam, August 04, 2011, 04:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wats your fav music

todays rock and roll
70s music
80s music
90s music
pop
hip hop
screamo
classical
jazz
country
60s music
christian
alternative
blue grass
rap
none of these
opera
celtic
metal
celtic rock

Something Horrifying

Quote from: Flandor on June 09, 2012, 02:07:21 AM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 09, 2012, 01:23:21 AM
My sister and I love:

Evanescence

Gorillaz (I like their song Feel Good)

Train

and more

I like Gorillaz a lot! :) Amy Lee from Evanescence has a beautiful voice too.
Amy Lee...oh my god. I want her to marry me. XD Totally in love with her. I saw them live not too long after their first album came out, and wow.

I like...an odd assortment of music. A bit of nearly everything, except country, most hip-hop, and most modern pop. I'd have to say my favorite band is The B-52's, though. ROCK LOBSTER! Any other B-52's fans here? In case you don't know them by name, their most well-known song is Love Shack, and their newest album was called Funplex (which was also the name of the big single from it). If there are any fans around, what did you think of Funplex? How do you think it compares to classic B-52's?
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

UNKN0WN

@ previous message: o...k...

My message:

WHY IS'T SOUNDTRACK MUSIC ON THE LIST!

Redwallfan7

Here's a list of my favorite music groups (both old and modern) for now:

Lights

Demi Lovato

One Republic

A Rocket to the Moon

Hey Monday

We are the in crowd

We the Kings

Miranda Cosgrove

Owl City
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

UNKN0WN

Those are cool music names

redwallgurl

I'd say some good music is.....

Fun

U2

Queen

Some new songs on the radio (not the crazy techno music)

Fun. is a fantastic band.

UNKN0WN

Redwallfan7

Quote from: U.N.K.N.O.W.N. on August 23, 2012, 09:41:28 PM
U2 ?
U2 was a rock band in the 90's. I like their song It's a beautiful day
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

exactly I went to their concert and it was amazing!
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: redwallgurl on August 23, 2012, 09:53:25 PM
exactly I went to their concert and it was amazing!
cool. My cousin went to one of their concerts, she got a t-shirt.

UNKN0WN

Redwallfan7

UNKN0WN

thierry

It's funny nobody mentioned prog. It's a music very close to (and inspired by) fantasy. Forget the fact that I'm in a prog rock band and the editor of a prog rock fanzine  ;D

Rainshadow

Prog?  Well, I've decided that I like the band Manafest.  I just finished listening to Human, which I heard on the radio yesterday after going "Ooh!" when I heard "Manafest".  Lol, and then I squealed (literally) when Skillet came on soon after.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

If I could vote again, I'd definitely vote for: Christian, Classical, 70s music.