News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Games we play.

Started by Unimaginative, January 09, 2014, 02:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unimaginative

Hey, they is a place to post what kind of games you play. Post any. Also, if anyone has Steam then I'd love to friend them. Anyways, I spend almost all of my spare time playing Sid Meir's Civilization V. It's a great strategy game.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Rusvul

Quote from: HanNorwood on January 09, 2014, 02:44:44 AM
Hey, they is a place to post what kind of games you play. Post any. Also, if anyone has Steam then I'd love to friend them. Anyways, I spend almost all of my spare time playing Sid Meir's Civilization V. It's a great strategy game.
I'd play some Civ with ya. My steam name is skypiraterusvul. I have all the DLC included in the gold edition- That's everything except BNW... I mean, I do have BNW, but it's... um... a tiny bit cracked. So... no multiplayer with that. But anything else? Great!

List of games I'm semi-currently playing:
Minecraft
Forgequest
Starbound
Civ V
Portal 2
Kerbal Space Program

There's a few more.
In the past I have also played:

Terraria (Waiting for an update. I've played it a lot... as in 170 hours...)
Wizard101 (Will return to)
Pirate101 (Will return to)
Other junk

Tam and Martin

Is this topic just for video games or is it for any game at all?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Unimaginative

Any game, I suppose. I thought video games when I made it, but any would be fine.  ;D Also, for some reason I can't really search people correctly on Steam, so you'll have to send me a friend request, Rusvul. My username is Han Norwood.

WildDoogyPlumm

I play Civilization 4...it's an awesome game!

I got Civ 4 instead of 5 because I was getting it from the app store, and in the reviews, people were saying that their downloads weren't working.  So I stuck to Civ 4.
I have not been disappointed.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Unimaginative

Civ 4 was a great game. I enjoyed it greatly when I played it. It's still got huge number of mechanics that I miss, as they weren't added into Civ 5. Those random events, barbarian cities, vassal states, and colonies especially.

Rusvul

I've been watching a video series... Towards the end of it, they said that they felt that BNW sort of completed the game... That Civ 5 wasn't quite up to par with the earlier games without it...

Unimaginative

Skyblade

I play Pokemon, as one can see ;D

I also play Minecraft sometimes. I'm not a hardcore gamer but I think it's fun and cool.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rusvul

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 11, 2014, 03:09:54 PM
Quote from: HanNorwood on January 10, 2014, 10:34:45 PM
Yogscast?
Ahhh, yes. I watch a lot of Yogscast videos :P
As do I.  Especially Minecraft and roleplaying videos.  ;D
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Dawnwing

My main focus is the Elder Scrolls series.  I moderate one of the biggest fan-forums for it, and I've got a bit of merchandise for the series, too.  I also spent most of the weekend beta testing Elder Scrolls Online (yes, it's actually okay to say if you're in the beta, nothing else though, can't say if you liked it or anything).

Blaggut

Video games:
Minecraft
Spore

Board games:
Catan
~Just a soft space boi~

Norham Waterpaw

Gah! Jealousyyyyyy! I'm not allowed to play Elder Scrollsssss!  :'(  :o

;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Blaggut on January 14, 2014, 08:00:08 AM
Video games:
Minecraft
Spore

Board games:
Catan
I LOVE CATAN!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000