News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Amarith's Library

Started by Amarith Waterspring, June 25, 2014, 03:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

We need to get out of here, but the books explode too.
*Library explodes* * You have made a fatel error, please try again.
ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
This is a library, you must be quiet. Your font size must be 6 or under to post in my Library.
Here you can get any book you want but you can only have one book out at a time.
I have millions of books and many copies each, so if your friend gets a book out and you want that same book I should have another copy waiting for you.

EDIT: When you check out a book there is a one month (3 days) due date, If you do not return the book before then, you will be fined 2 silver blocks per day after due date. Like these:

Spoiler
[close]
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

*Is explody-fied*

Tam, I'm starting to really not like you right now......*Two eyes glare at Tam from pile of ash*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on June 25, 2014, 05:16:03 PM
*Gives BlueRose her Chrestomanci chronicles book* Here you go, enjoy!
*Gives Rain her clairvoyance, conjure spectral dragon, and telekinesis spellbooks* Don't try any of those spells inside of this Library, because they could go terriblly wrong and explode everything.

Oi! Ah zought ve vere only alloved vone book oot at a toime! Rain juzt got zree!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Amarith Waterspring

Well, head, you can only take one book out of the Library, but you can take a few off the shelf to read while you're in the Library.

And, Cornflower, when you are in the Library and it explodes you are only a pile of ash for a few seconds because it restarts.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

Okay, Ami!
*Starts reading Salamandastron*

Amarith Waterspring

Oh yeah, sorry.

Salamandastron

Here you go!
[close]
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

Thank you! *Grabs book and walks out of librbary, already reading it*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 26, 2014, 05:10:17 PM

Zat'z me vhen ah'm readin'! Ah loike tae vonder aboot zrough ztorez an' zhelvez an' vot nae readin'!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 26, 2014, 09:37:04 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 26, 2014, 05:10:17 PM

Zat'z me vhen ah'm readin'! Ah loike tae vonder aboot zrough ztorez an' zhelvez an' vot nae readin'!

Haha! Have you ever tried eating dinner while reading? I once tried that one.
Then again, I once stole a lady's grocery cart.....Hey, I was at a good part!

Wylder Treejumper

AARG! AHOY, MATEYS! TIS A LOUD, BLUSTERIN" PIRATE ABOARD THIS LIBRARY! THAR HE BLOWS!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

WYLDER! You've just turned us all into big clumps of ash! Well, in a few seconds, anyways.

Amarith Waterspring

Uh oh, not again! Once someone says something loudly there's no point in keeping your voice down. RRRUUUUUUUUUUUUNN!!!!!

*Library explodes* You have made a fatel error, please try again.
ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
This is a library, you must be quiet. Your font size must be 6 or under to post in my Library.
Here you can get any book you want but you can only have one book out at a time.
I have millions of books and many copies each, so if your friend gets a book out and you want that same book I should have another copy waiting for you.

EDIT: When you check out a book there is a one month (3 days) due date, If you do not return the book before then, you will be fined 2 silver blocks per day after due date. Like these:

Spoiler
[close]
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

*Returns from ash pile* Really, Wylder?

Amarith Waterspring

Rus here is your copy 'Evisceration Monthly', enjoy! Sorry for the wait, and thank you for being quiet.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Rusvul

YUP! THANKS FOR THE BOOK! *Vanishes in a puff of smoke, reappearing three miles away*