Marvel (Comics, Movies, TV Shows)

Started by Søren, December 19, 2014, 03:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

His armor has also removed him from the physical world, is basically the same composition as Iron Man's (just as an example of physical strength), it has all sorts of energy protection, and has been able to withstand a direct hit from Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Yeah. He also killed a lion with a bare fist in one punch.

Anyway, Spider-Man thing?

MARVEL/DC crossover thing?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

I'm glad Spiderman is back in the hands of MARVEL. :P Is that why the franchise was redone?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

They've already announced who'll be playing spoderman. It's a pretty small-time actor though.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on July 21, 2015, 02:45:49 AM
Thanos has nothing to do with it, he's in the far flung future.

Tony and Steve are fighting over a government act that requires all superheroes to register their identities with the government, Tony agrees, Cap doesn't. In the comics Tony manages to convince Peter to join his side, Peter unmasks, his life becomes hell. Lots of people die. That's basically it.

Somehow, I doubt the film will be that bad.
What I've heard is that they will still be fighting over AI and what Tony wants to do with it. Everyone seems to fine with them knowing their identities, so that wouldn't cause to much trouble. Plus, Hydra may have something to do with it as they always do.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: The Mask on July 21, 2015, 07:28:02 AM
They've already announced who'll be playing spoderman. It's a pretty small-time actor though.

Looked it up and I like Tom Holland. I trust MARVEL.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Eulaliaaa!

Just saw Ant-man, it was really cool. I didn't know if I'd like it, but I actually really did.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

I can't see it... what is it? Maybe I'll be able to look it up.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

It's by OnlyLeigh... she recently made it. SOmething along the lines of "too many marvel movies"... check her channel.

The Skarzs

Can't tell if they're actually hating on Marvel, or just joking around. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Can't find her channel, or the video... Oh well  :P

Hickory

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 23, 2015, 02:15:12 AM
Can't tell if they're actually hating on Marvel, or just joking around. :P
Joking. The creator loves marvel.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Have any of you guys seen the new Fantastic Four movie? I'm planning on seeing it tomorrow, wondering what I should expect from it. It looks good, but Marvel has been making so many movies that I doubt all of them can be good. If I were them, I'd slow down a bit.