News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 20, 2014, 12:43:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE!!!!!!!!!

Apple-aquirers
2 (50%)
Cherry-choosers
0 (0%)
Pumpkin-pickers
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Faiyloe

Fine that works.  Though that is a little hard to look at... How about we put them in these ** things instead (Can't remember what they're call)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Søren

I can't belive I'm stuck in the Ready Room while you guys are talking to aliens, or whoever attacked us.

I'm retired from the forum

Faiyloe

Delthion

Sorry, Faiy, it's confusing where the away team is, I thought that they were still in the Ingenuity but they actually had beamed back a while ago.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Ok thanks for reassuring me that I'm not crazy.  ;D I must have read the past few post over 15 times trying to figure out what you meant. XD.

Søren

Well, we weren't using the bold type in the beginning when the away team was on board the other ship. So that might have caused the confusion.

Faiyloe

That is why I suggested the bold type.  ;D

Søren

Yup.
Hey deal, when can I leave the ready room?

Delthion

Anytime, I haven't told you to stay in there... ;D

Faiyloe

I just noticed that Sagetip's and Dan's characters are not in the OP.

Hickory

The QM will appear when we reach nyslest.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

Forgive my ignorance but What is QM stand for?

Delthion

I don't know, Sage, what is QM? Is it the quarter master?