News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders Commentary

Started by Hickory, April 08, 2015, 11:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

James Gryphon

I thought about posting something about this earlier. I don't think it's dead for good (no more than it was after OO9), but people get burnt out on doing it again and again in such a short time. After this round is over, it should probably have a long break.
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

I appreciate the reminder, anyway :)

Søren

Mafia has taken the spotlight I guess.

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Søren

(I like OO better unless I have an ACTUAL ROLE in Mafia)

I'm retired from the forum

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Jukka the Sling

I WILL post.  Eventually.  Perhaps tomorrow.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Mhera

Remaining servants, it is my duty, honor, and privlage to inform you that James will be taking over my duties as Overlady- er, Overlord, for the rest of Overlord's Orders XVI. It's been so much fun, and I hope that you guys enjoy the rest of the game :)

Skyblade

...I really need to post in that :-\ I kept putting it off; I'm sorry.

James Gryphon

You seem to be the only one who hasn't yet, so it is on you.

I'd feel like a hypocrite hippocrit if I eliminated you without warning and time for you to make a post. I'll give you until, say, Thursday evening. That should be enough time. This phase will end probably no later than Saturday, and maybe earlier depending on how it goes. People's interest seems to be cooling down, and although I don't mind taking a vacation from OO for a while, I'd rather it not happen in the middle of a game, so I'll do what it takes to expedite the end of this.
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

Thanks.

James Gryphon

It's late, but it's done.

Three to go.
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

I would post first to get the round moving forward, but I think it's to my advantage not to!

Soren's punishment was brilliant ;D That post in its entirety was great.