News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Mask on October 14, 2014, 08:34:18 AM
The blue ones a skywing, They're probably my favourite. Some nice dragons.

Wait, wait, wait... SkyWings are red!  Why do you have a blue one?  (Brownie points if you understand my reasoning.  :D)

@Skarzsy:  Very nice "tools".  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on October 13, 2014, 07:46:41 PM
It's weird, I've only bred one other besides those and it abandoned it automatically because I was unaware that I was at my egg limit.

Nice blue flying Dragon!

Almost all of your dragon names sound Gaelic.

Really? Good. Google Translate, y;know. ;D

It's strange, Rain.

The Skarzs

Hmm, I wonder how many you will eventually accumulate.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Indeed you have.

It's weird, I've only bred one other besides those and it abandoned it automatically because I was unaware that I was at my egg limit.

Nice blue flying Dragon!

All of them except Blue-And-Gray and BubblyButt

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on October 14, 2014, 07:40:57 PM

Indeed you have.

Nice blue flying Dragon!

All of them except Blue-And-Gray and BubblyButt

Yeah yeah yeah. Can I live that down, please?!

Aaaand it's orange. :P

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Oh, hey, look, someone else with a fish-related signature.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

The Mask

Wings of Fire Rainy ;D ;D ;D

Pwetty Dragons
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Cornflower MM

Is the dragon your current guise?

The Mask

Jeez, it's still there, I forgot to take it off. It's a part of my harem of Black Dragons.
Lotsa Dragons.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Cornflower MM

Oh, I see. ;) Hey, have you ever heard of the Dragonmarket? It's a cool place. You can trade eggs and hatchies there - You could try trading an egg for another Black Dragon if you'd like.

Delthion

Very nice yellow and grey egg.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

I like the one on the left - S'interesting.

You mean the rancid one?