News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

N-no...no...nooo.....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

The person below me thinks different brands of bottled water taste differently.

Delthion

Duh. ;D

TPBM will now state the worst water (that is designed for drinking).
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Nadaz, voice of the host

Yes a French drinking fountain with cigars in the water.
TPBM will state the best water not designed as drinking water.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Jukka the Sling

False, 'cause I'm not sure what that would be.

TPBM loves books.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

shnoodlec

No, not really.

TPBM believes in ghosts.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread here, art thread here.

Jukka the Sling

False.

TPBM wonders how people who believe in ghosts don't live in constant fear.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Falsch, Ich kenne Die Ghoztbuzterz!

Ze perzon bela' me loikez Tom Baker'z Doctor.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

Does that even need answering? If you've watched any of the classic Doctor Who's, you will like Tom Baker's doctor. ;D

TPBM has recently started a very rigorous new schedule. (Apart from starting school again for those of you that have.)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Sort of?  Having to work on several days a week isn't really all that rigorous, but it's definitely a change from what I was used to.

TPBM has a video game they want to play but doesn't have a good enough computer for it yet.

Delthion

Always.

TPBM enjoys asparagus but not as food. ;D

The Skarzs

I actually like asparagus to eat. And as a word.

TPBM wants me to change my profile picture.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tiz nae moine zae tiz really none o' me buzinezz.
Ze perzon bela' me iz zuppozed tae be ztudyin' or vorkin' on zummat ze noo.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nadaz, voice of the host

True ;D back to Environmental science for me!
TPBM has been on their computer for at least a hour.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Vilu Deskar

nah just got on
X liked Sonic Adventure 2 (best game ever)

Russa Nodrey

I've never played it.

TPBM dislikes celery.
Freddy