News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Collecting

Started by Matthias720, October 17, 2011, 05:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily

Quote from: Mad Maudie on January 23, 2012, 12:44:27 AM
Lily i have this adorable Otter postcard my friend got me when she visited California it is so cute it would fit right in with your collection! 
Otter cards make me happy!  ;D

Dannflower Reguba

I collect feathers, I have this really big PEACOCK feather! It's really cool, got some hawk feathers too. And of course i collect Redwall... DUH! ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Varleyfray

Bully, Danflorr, I also collect feathers.  ...though the feathers I collect come from game birds I've actually hunted. Turkey, geese, duck, pheasant, grouse etc.   I use their feathers for my hats--oh. I collect hats! Not baseball caps, but interesting hats. Lots of them are from the 19th century.
My favorite feathers are those I got from a pibald turkey I shot two years ago, they're very interestingly patterned, bright white and chocolatey brown.

Søren

Quote from: Varleyfray on April 11, 2012, 05:35:43 PM
Bully, Danflorr, I also collect feathers.  ...though the feathers I collect come from game birds I've actually hunted. Turkey, geese, duck, pheasant, grouse etc.   I use their feathers for my hats--oh. I collect hats! Not baseball caps, but interesting hats. Lots of them are from the 19th century.
My favorite feathers are those I got from a pibald turkey I shot two years ago, they're very interestingly patterned, bright white and chocolatey brown.
You hunt? Oh I collect hot wheels cars and to date have 162 of them. I can also can name them. I have collected in the past sea life figures and i also have a few car modles. I used to have a wooden dinosaur skelaten colection. :D

I'm retired from the forum

Varleyfray

I do hunt, and fish.

I can't afford to collect cars. XD

eualaia

i collect star wars figurines
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Bragoon

What kind, Eualaia? 
I would highly recommend the Star Wars Miniatures series by Wizards of the Coast.  It's been out of print for about a year, but they regularly released sets for five or six years.  You can still find nearly all of the on eBay without too much trouble, and they have an astonishing selection.  I've collected them for nearly their whole run time, and I'm close to finishing the Force Unleashed expansion pack, not to mention my 100+ other ones. 
If you decide you're interested, you can PM me and I can give you the names of a few eBay sellers that I've bought from for years. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

eualaia

Quote from: Bragoon on April 12, 2012, 02:25:51 AM
What kind, Eualaia? 
I would highly recommend the Star Wars Miniatures series by Wizards of the Coast.  It's been out of print for about a year, but they regularly released sets for five or six years.  You can still find nearly all of the on eBay without too much trouble, and they have an astonishing selection.  I've collected them for nearly their whole run time, and I'm close to finishing the Force Unleashed expansion pack, not to mention my 100+ other ones. 
If you decide you're interested, you can PM me and I can give you the names of a few eBay sellers that I've bought from for years. 

clone troopers, droids, jedi, etc
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

MatthiasMan

I collect DS games cases and other game cases. Play station cases, Wii cases, etc.

Redwaller

I collect:
(1) Rocks/minerals
(2) Stamps
(3) Feathers
(4) Shellfishes
(5) Coins
(6) And I have a few Pokemon cards(80 something, I think)  ;D

Lily

I added another theatre program to my collection: The Sound of Music by the Gekidan Shiki theatre company in Osaka. :D