What animal is like you?

Started by Redwall Musician, June 29, 2011, 03:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

thanks! i looked it up and there were several, so i picked one and as it turns out apparently i'm a squirrel, but i will try a couple.  ;)

now i took another and it says i'm an otter. i like otters and squirrels! yay!
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Tungro

So I took this one and it said I was a hedgehog.
https://www.socialappbuilder.com/gfba2/a/1773607/3/

I took this one and it said I was a mouse.
https://www.gotoquiz.com/which_redwall_animal_are_you

This one said I was a badger.
https://www.quibblo.com/quiz/grzkozB/Which-Redwall-Animal-Are-You

Took this one and it said I was a rat.
https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/personality/quizreport.php?title=what-redwall-creature-are-you&sid=MTAzNDQyODY3

Thought this was hilarious so I had to give a picture...

I think I will just stay otter...

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Fox, squirrel, otter, and otter. Which is fair enough.

The Grey Coincidence

Ferret, mouse, pine marten, hare... I don't know who I am anymore...
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Well I just did a few quizzes and I came out as a fox, a badger, a squirrel, a mouse, and a hare. Though I'm pretty sure I'm either Full blown otter or hare. :)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Tammo

Looking back it says I'm an otter but... I can't help but feel that I'm a hare :D

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on February 23, 2019, 11:31:19 PM
Well I just did a few quizzes and I came out as a fox, a badger, a squirrel, a mouse, and a hare. Though I'm pretty sure I'm either Full blown otter or hare. :)

Welcome to the forum, @Sebias of Redwall !
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

The Witessss

apperently i am an otter? i like otters, but i really dunno. i do think it fits me most of the time, though i'm not sure how deadly i am in a battle..

Welcome, Sebias!

The Grey Coincidence

Not all otters are deadly in battle- some are rather tubby I think (can't remember names but their was one in Lutra I think) and I don't think the Mask was much of a battler.
Hi Sebias, I think me and you are already acquainted but I might know two Sebias'. You never know on the internet...
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Hey Grey Coincidence, Yup I'm the one (and so far only) Sebias of Redwall!

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on February 24, 2019, 06:43:51 PM
Not all otters are deadly in battle- some are rather tubby I think (can't remember names but their was one in Lutra I think) and I don't think the Mask was much of a battler.
Hi Sebias, I think me and you are already acquainted but I might know two Sebias'. You never know on the internet...
come to think about it, wasn't Bragoon's brother fat? i don't recall his name..

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on February 23, 2019, 11:31:19 PM
*Is hit full in the face with nostalgia* M-m-my very first post!

What species are you guys?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I did the first listed and got. . . . . . . . . . . . .                        A ferret. *Facepalms.* I'm getting really scared about these questions I can't answer. :laugh:
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)