The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

Cool! I had no idea who she was before now, though she looks vaguely familiar.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Jukka the Sling

'Tis a tiny turtle!

(Also, whoops: Peggy Carter was actually my old avatar.  I switched to my current pic of Ahsoka Tano after posting that. :P)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

She woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Dotti Dillworthy

Some folks looking at the beam of light.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

If you ever change your profile picture I think I might fall off my chair. Or scream "IMPOSTER!" ;D

Delthion

Palaye? What does that mean?

* Delthion quickly changes profile pic. ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

An 'orze-dravn carriage...Unlezz tvaz nae dravn by an 'orze. May'apz tvaz painted inztead...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Deskar

The Skarzs

Steel. I made it from a 1 inch square bar.

That is from. . . Kirby?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

'Tis a good dragon.

Quote from: Delthion on September 28, 2018, 10:12:07 PM
Palaye? What does that mean?
The band name is Palaye Royale, it's named after Palais Royale. (Which is where the band members' grandparents met; it's a hotel)

* Delthion quickly changes profile pic. ;D
*Is horrified* ;D

Vilu Deskar

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 30, 2018, 02:10:12 AM
Steel. I made it from a 1 inch square bar.

That is from. . . Kirby?
I'm disappointed. It's Bandana Dee for goodness sakes.
I have no idea about the avatar.