News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

I dare you... to hit paste in the replies.

Started by SilentSam, December 02, 2014, 09:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Quote from: Copy'n'Paste
Quote from: MatthiasMan on December 21, 2014, 05:44:40 PM
This will always be one of my favorite threads because I always win.

Oh?  You always win, do you?  I have my eyes closed, and I'm pretty darn sure I haven't made a mistake yet.  My mom made me take a typing tutorial thingy when I was little, so I'm pretty good at typing nowadays.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 23, 2014, 04:12:11 AM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 23, 2014, 02:51:22 AM

I added the image tags.

Is that you?
Lol, no. I found it online. :P

Paste:

Hey, Jukka the Sling, you have 814 messages, 0 are new.
December 23, 2014, 06:57:38 PM

(I deliberately copied that.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rusvul

Can't paste anything when I haven't ever copied anything! New computer, never CTRL-C'd anything. :D

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gnoflet

Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Cornflower MM

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Cornflower MM

WHAT... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Copy'n'Pastetombe pottaburay single pirouette soutenu glissade pottashaw arabesque sashay tour jete four waltz turns two brisé tombe pottaburay glissade jete

I was too lazy to type out the ones I recognized, so I copy and pasted it, then cut out the words that I didn't know.  :P

Cornflower MM

Rainshadow

I was on my tablet, so I didn't wanna try and type it all out with one finger while autocorrect screamed at me.  ::)  :P

Quote from: Copy'n'PasteWelcome to the family, Breezy-san!  I'm Rain/Ame-chan/Ame No Kage, resident creepy uncle (aunt) who always stays too long at parties, is completely random, tells unfunny jokes, teases others, and is generally pretty weird.  I'm also a pretty big fan of dragons, Doctor Who, and anime, so... yep.  Nice ta meetcha!