News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Booklover's Beach

Started by Booklover, April 16, 2021, 10:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: lass of something much on May 18, 2021, 08:48:35 AM
Quote from: Scott McLamok on May 18, 2021, 03:05:50 AM
No. Don't stop

If ya say so... *continues dragging Scott up the beach, away from the burning life guard station.*

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa!
Burning life guard station?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

As you wish. *promptly burns down a nearby lifeguard station*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

NO! I DIDN'T SAY TO-- ooouuugghh.

*Sighs and pinches nose.*

... just.... just don't get burned, okay?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ally046

Pro tip: Please don't wilt either! ^-^
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- *COUGH, COUGH, COUGH*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

(When Rill returns,  can we exist on a peaceful beach plz?)

Another war
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

lass of something much

Every beach has it's bad batch..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: lass of something much on May 18, 2021, 03:08:42 PM
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- *COUGH, COUGH, COUGH*
Was I really that funny?
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

*kills self with fire*
Long live the RRR!