Post here when you're the only member on!

Started by Kade Rivok, January 09, 2020, 10:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Getz more icin' fer ze Kade, vhilzt hovlin'*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

*Gets more strawberries for Kade, along with some pineberries*
Pineberries
[close]
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Aren't those closer to swirrebwarts than anything?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on February 25, 2022, 10:50:13 PMAren't those closer to swirrebwarts than anything?
No, they're some new hybrid of strawberries or something. Very delicious.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Flib Bigboat

No no, silly chook, that's what you add to chili. ::)
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on February 26, 2022, 05:59:59 PM
Quote from: Booklover on February 25, 2022, 10:50:13 PMAren't those closer to swirrebwarts than anything?
No, they're some new hybrid of strawberries or something. Very delicious.
Backwards strawberries.

Better than adding kidneys...
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on February 26, 2022, 09:05:24 PMNo no, silly chook, that's what you add to chili. ::)

Ach, Ah'm addin' zem anyvayz. *Daez zae*

Flib Bigboat

-_- Waste of kidney beans.
Quote from: Booklover on February 26, 2022, 09:34:15 PMBetter than adding kidneys...
No no no, silly chook. Haven't you made chili before? You add kidney beans.
*makes chili*
Spoiler
[/url]
[close]
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zae tiz made o' vegetarianz? Zat'z intereztin'... *Hovlz*

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!