LOCK THIS TOPIC, FELLOWS (MOLDY PUPPETS ATTACK WITH THEIR CLAWS & TEETH)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 06, 2020, 11:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUR BEST WAR CRY?

LONG LIVE OUR BABY CRIES!!!
2 (9.5%)
FOR SPIRIT, SOUL, DEATH AND MIGHT!!!
3 (14.3%)
FOR POWER GLORY AND MEMORIES!
0 (0%)
Duck.
16 (76.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Verdauga on April 10, 2022, 09:25:53 PM
Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on April 10, 2022, 06:29:09 AM*BUT WAIT... Out of the ashes rises BIG RICKEY, a DEMON MARSHMALLOW THAT CAN SQUIRT NUCLEAR BOMBS OUT OF HIS FINGER CREASES WITH INCREDIBLE EASE* :hearteyes:  :hearteyes:
He better not interfere with my coffee time.

*Steals all of Verd's coffee when no one is looking.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

*Confiscates Kade while he is looking.*

Actually, you know what? I've been trying to have less coffee anyway, so you can have some of that.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Have some of what?  I don't know what you're talking about.

Give me back.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Your fatal mistake was leaving a cyber trail to your otherwise perfect crime.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

I wish we had a like feature sometimes.  ;D

How's the coffee, by the wayy?

Ripred the Gnawer

Oh, it's alright. It's cold now though, if I'm not mistaken.
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Booklover on April 13, 2022, 12:49:45 AMAnd our immortal noses. (Presumably stolen from Voldemort, since he was sort of immortal.)

'e vaz nae immortal, 'e vaz immoral.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 13, 2022, 05:49:09 PM
Quote from: Booklover on April 13, 2022, 12:49:45 AMAnd our immortal noses. (Presumably stolen from Voldemort, since he was sort of immortal.)

Why couldn't he be both? He'd have been immortal if he'd actually used a bit of common sense when hiding Horcruxes (I would have said when making them, but you could probably argue that common sense would be not making them).
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

An immoral immortal, zen.

Und regardin' 'Common Zenze':

Quote from: VoltaireCommon sense is not so common.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on April 13, 2022, 06:45:48 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 13, 2022, 05:49:09 PM

Why couldn't he be both? He'd have been immortal if he'd actually used a bit of common sense when hiding Horcruxes (I would have said when making them, but you could probably argue that common sense would be not making them).
I have two questions regarding Horcruxes:
Horcrux Question 1: Harry Potter spoilers alert
Can Dementors kill them, by sucking the bits of soul out?
[close]
And:
Horcrux Question 2: Harry Potter spoilers alert
Couldn't Voldemort steal a Time-Turner from the Ministry of Magic, and make it a Horcrux?  I mean, think of what a mess everything would be, if he could go back in time over and over again... And if he'd just hidden it somewhere, in Hogwarts, say, and a random student found it... It would be like Tom Riddle's diary and Ginny Weasley, they'd go back in time, and kill a bunch of Muggleborns, and then probably get their memories wiped or something. And since the past would keep changing, nobody would be able to get their hands on the culprit. Actually, now that I think of it, I'm kind of glad J. K. Rowling didn't add a Time-Turner Horcrux. Imagine if Hermione had ended up with it in The Prisoner of Azkaban...
[close]
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Horcrux Comment
Voldemort vid probably get devoured by a toime paradox und never zeen or 'eard from again. Everyvone elze (ezpecially Harry Potter) lived 'appily ever after. ZE END.
[close]

Flib Bigboat

Another Horcrux comment
What about the Time-Turner, though? What happened to it?
[close]
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!