News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Curiosi-Tea Shop

Started by Captain Wortshire, February 22, 2022, 05:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tinarandel

QuoteI highly recommend trying the lavender variety of chamomile. It's good for treating sore throats and soothing headaches. You can enhance it with maple syrup, honey, and sugar for some extra flavor, too. It's a welcome change from the original chamomile, which is admittedly rather dull, and the lavender adds another depth and dimension of flavor.

If you have a Sprouts or a Trader Joe's or similar stores where you live, they might have boxes of lavender chamomile tea. I'd recommend checking out those kinds of places.
QuoteThere's a Trader Joe's near my house. I'll buy some lavender chamomile tea next time we go shopping there.

Fantastic! I hope you are able to find it! Please let me know what you think when you try it for the first time! I guarantee you'll be impressed!
"The oldest and greatest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and greatest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."~H.P. Lovecraft.

"Try not to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."~William Faulkner.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

Flib Bigboat

Will do! ^-^
I made tea for myself and my sisters earlier today. My favorite kind that we have at our house right now is a blend of hibiscus, rosemary, and oregano. I especially like the hibiscus part. I wonder what chamomile and hibiscus together tastes like.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

@Captain Wortshire ^

I got peppermint tea and lavender chamomile tea from the store earlier. They both taste really good. I'm not sure which is my favorite.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Quote from: WorshipTiria on April 18, 2022, 07:53:53 PMDo we got blueberry tea?

We carry a tea of every single type of berry available in the market.

Blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, bilberries, elderberries, cranberries, gooseberries, açaí berries, goji berries, boysenberries, huckleberries, lingonberries, chokeberries, raspberries, blue raspberries, snozzberries...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

WorshipTiria

I'll poisonberry tea please!
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Captain Wortshire

One Poisonberry Tea coming right up...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: WorshipTiria on April 19, 2022, 04:42:59 PMI'll poisonberry tea please!
You better not be planning to poison someone.
Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

In this shop, we don't ask questions...

*teabot rolls out with pot and cup*

@WorshipTiria  One cup of poisonberry tea...

*teabot rolls over to chalkboard*

Tea of the Week: Festivi-Tea A special tea for any joyous occasion
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on April 20, 2022, 09:48:49 PMIn this shop, we don't ask questions...
Quote from: WorshipTiria on April 18, 2022, 07:53:53 PMDo we got blueberry tea?
But he just asked a question, and you answered it.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Not questions, questions.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

But I didn't ask him who he was planning to poison. I only told him he better not poison anyone.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Semantics.

Also, I think Ally mentioned you in a new thread, if you hadn't noticed. ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

I noticed, and she hasn't told me who she voted for yet.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Well yeah, she didn't say that she would tell you that, only that she would tell you if she had voted.  That's why I said it was a bad deal :giggle:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!