Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zilly
Lemonz
At
Perzonal
Penguin
Yodellin'
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I've got penguins at my local zoo, and sometimes they are allowed to walk around together.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zooz are terrible- zey've kidnapped zeveral Animalz und zen put zem oot on dizplay fer people tae pay und point zeir obnoxiouz nozez at, und av ze animalz 'ave tae dae iz tae lie aboot 'til zeir next meal. Nay open fieldz or foreztz or plainz or deep, endlezz oceanz fer zem tae run or zvim or explore in- juzt a zmav enclozure und obnoxiouz 'umanz ztickin' zeir facez at zem av day. Ach...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

Actually, some zoos exist for preservation and most enclosures have food at all times.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ye're zinkin' o' vildloife zanctuariez. Ah'm talkin' aboot placez vhere animalz are bein' 'eld und zhovn off fer payin' cuztomerz. Ah remember bein' at a theme park vone toime zat 'ad zome Volvez in ziz enclozure viz people ztandin' zere gavkin' at zem und zrovin' oice cubez at zem. 'oneztly Ah vanted tae zrov oice cubez at ze people und zee 'ov zey loiked it.

Flib Bigboat

I agree, zoos are obnoxious. Especially when signs say "don't feed the animals" and then some idiots are letting their kids feed the animals stuff they find on the ground.
I also feel sorry for animals in petting zoos, because they have to put up with children running around and screaming and throwing feed pellets at them for hours.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Now that would be cruel. Although the zoo would certainly have to close down after that.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Only if the animal is a certain Otterbadger by the name of Kade Rivok.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I would NEVER eat a child. >_>
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

I have been called a child by a teenage friend of mine multiple times (in a friendly teasing sort of way), and I have been eaten by you multiple times. That counts as eating a child.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Only if you think of yourself as a child ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 20, 2022, 09:47:48 PMFeed the kids to the animals.

Or at ze very leazt, ze idiotz zat decoide tae come up und ztick zeir 'andz in viz ze Tigerz, und get mauled... *Pointz at a certain event zome toime agae*