News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Booklover's Beach

Started by Booklover, April 16, 2021, 10:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

I would say so.

It's like, do you still lose the game if your expecting to lose it?

The answer may surprise you.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

WorshipTiria

People who rickroll get the link for the video, and since they go to that page, are they technically rickrolling themselves?
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze Chicken zat iz in ze bread pan pickin' oot dough finizhez, und conziderz ze pazta next*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ally046

*Moves the mischievous chook outside*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Heads into the kitchen with the ingredients*

Ally046

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on May 09, 2022, 05:01:08 PM*Gathers some cattail pollen to use as flour for the pasta, and grabs a bucket and gets some fresh stream water*
(*The cattail pollen flour and the fresh water. I think that's all you need for pasta?*)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze Chicken beginz peckin' at ze ooter zidin'*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ally046

Quote from: Ally046 on May 05, 2022, 06:43:01 PM"How about some pasta? I have noodles in the pantry!"
i already have noodles, but I'll still need the flour and water to cook! ^_^

Can you go harvest some basil from that pot over there for me? And I think there should be a basket of pine nuts in the storage outside?

*gets a cheese wedge from the pantry and greensap-milk from the cooler*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze Chicken movez tae ze bazket o' pine nutz und beginz pickin' zem oot und eatin' zem*

Ally046

*Hears the noise and goes out to find that the chook, scolds the chook, und places the chook in a forageable pen*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zere iz a ruztlin' zound, folloved by more ruztlin', und finally a 'Ta-da!' zound und ze Chicken jumpz oot drezzed in a crimzon red cape und red mazk und gaez back tae liberate more pine nutz (by eatin' zem, o' courze) from ze bazket*

Ally046

*Visible annoyance and anger, Mutters under breath* "ChickEn aLfRedo..."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zere iz a 'ZQUAWK!', und ze Chicken dizappearz intae ze zea*

Ach...

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Ally046 on May 12, 2022, 06:43:54 AM
Quote from: Ally046 on May 05, 2022, 06:43:01 PM"How about some pasta? I have noodles in the pantry!"
i already have noodles, but I'll still need the flour and water to cook! ^_^

Can you go harvest some basil from that pot over there for me? And I think there should be a basket of pine nuts in the storage outside?

*gets a cheese wedge from the pantry and greensap-milk from the cooler*
*Grabs some basil and hands it to Ally, then grabs the basket from outside and brings it into the kitchen*