LOCK THIS TOPIC, FELLOWS (MOLDY PUPPETS ATTACK WITH THEIR CLAWS & TEETH)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 06, 2020, 11:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUR BEST WAR CRY?

LONG LIVE OUR BABY CRIES!!!
2 (9.5%)
FOR SPIRIT, SOUL, DEATH AND MIGHT!!!
3 (14.3%)
FOR POWER GLORY AND MEMORIES!
0 (0%)
Duck.
16 (76.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Booklover

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on June 09, 2022, 01:21:49 AM
Quote from: Booklover on June 01, 2022, 11:40:45 AM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on May 26, 2022, 06:06:33 PMHi, Mr. Piranha. What's the time?
I thought it was 'what's the time, Mr Wolf?'.

(Have any of you even played that? It's possible the game/the name is just a British thing.)
In America it's "what time is it, Mr. Fox?" My sisters and I don't play it very often, because we get yelled at for being too rowdy.
Like Fantastic Mr Fox?

Apparently, Britain tends to have more regional variation in the names of children's games (or other things) than America. Don't know how true that is, though.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Scott McLamok

No offense but those war cries kinda...arent that great...
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Verdauga

H O W  D A R E  Y O U  B E L I T T L E  T H E  C R Y  O F

Duck.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Scott McLamok

well i want to love it but...if youre charging the trenches wit da bois and you hear DUCK...

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Quote from: Scott McLamok on June 16, 2022, 07:57:10 PMwell i want to love it but...if youre charging the trenches wit da bois and you hear DUCK...
It could save your life!

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

...Could ztill be Fizh voman zough. Or a voman Fizh.

*Ze Dolphinz ztill look 'opeful*