News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Booklover's Beach

Started by Booklover, April 16, 2021, 10:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 10, 2022, 05:17:52 PMI would say so.

It's like, do you still lose the game if your expecting to lose it?

The answer may surprise you.
The Game, though I associate it with rickrolls, is different. With a rickroll, I'd say if you know it's going to happen and you could choose to avoid it, it doesn't count because you're doing it voluntarily (it wouldn't count as being rickrolled if you looked up the video and choose to watch it). If you realise but too late to avoid it, I'd say that it does count.

However, with the game, you lose if you expect to lose it because you're thinking about losing it by default.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

I dunno, even if you expect the rickroll, I think it still counts, 'cause the rickroll was in your heart.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze Ameglian Major Cov ztill vantz tae be cooked und eaten eizer vay*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Scott McLamok

*Starts rebuildig the entire D-Day setting*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Ally046

*kills Scott and puts him under a boulder*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Scott McLamok

dangit...now i gotta hope Verd stumbles into this thread.

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Callin' @Verdauga , Ah repeat, callin' ze Verdinator...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ally046

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on April 28, 2022, 12:38:47 PMFortunately, it isn't an exclusive power.

Not unless I shift into a creeper
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

I think you're confusing exclusive with explosive

*Revitalizes Scott while I'm there*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

Do I really need to bring out the creeper rap?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Meltz zat falsch muzic doon viz acid afore tiz even brought oot*

Zat iz NAE muzic!

Scott McLamok

Quote from: Verdauga on June 17, 2022, 11:42:54 PMI think you're confusing exclusive with explosive

*Revitalizes Scott while I'm there*
Thank you...*Continues on the pillbox he was building*

This is the Way.

Ally046

*Throws a parasitic lizard at Scotts face*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze Lizard, 'ovever, greatly objectz tae ziz miztreatment o' zem und zcurriez off tae gae eat ze Ameglian Major Cov, vho 'az gaetten razer dizheartened aboot ztill nae gettin' cooked und eaten yet*