News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Forum Gala 2022

Started by Verdauga, April 13, 2022, 05:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

*winces*

sorry...guess im half blind now...

*vaults over the fallen tree while drawing a kukri from his shoulder sheath and engages the harpies hacking away with the machete-esque blade*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Don't beat yourself up about it, hitting a moving, flying screechy- *manages to push the harpy off of herself* Monsters is a lot easier said than- Ow.. Done.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Why do y'all always try to turn these into some sort of battle?  -_-
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Captain Wortshire

*Falls from the sky*

I dunno, probably because the party hadn't really started yet, and it transitioned into a Scooby-Doo-esque episode?
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Kade Rivok

I mean, I was just having fun exploring the place since the person that invited me isn't really around  :giggle:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Spwaking of exploring the place, where are you? Would you like to have an update on the scene?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on June 21, 2022, 02:55:19 PMWhy do y'all always try to turn these into some sort of battle?  -_-

Because 1) when we haven't they're hella boring because everyone is too scared of being shipped to do normal prom things like asking out crushes, dancing, and your everyday/prom awkward couple things, 2) we literally never have had a normal setting for prom except when I hosted it, and then you guys all made it about whatever random stuff that came up, because proms are boring, 3) Or though past generations have actually stayed on topic in proms, no one in this one does that anyway, they all just do their own weird things, so the only logical answer to the boredom of the people who don't want to do whatever you're doing is murder, and since the mods will stop us if we murder each other, we must summon nameless, faceless, heartless beings who will kill you if you don't kill first. 4)...It's really fun.. Like seriously, it's the best, particularly when lots of people join in
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Folks need to stop being all scared then :giggle:

Quote from: Verdauga on June 22, 2022, 12:10:25 PMSpwaking of exploring the place, where are you? Would you like to have an update on the scene?

I think I was patting the shy tower previously.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Captain Wortshire

Hopefully it is not an Orcus...

Walk right in, and you will find yourself in the Underworld...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

*is slowly getting higher off the ground while attempting to un-jam her gun*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

*pulls out a blowgun and poisoned dart at shoots it at the harpy*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

*The harpy's eyes widen, and then grow dim, as it falls*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*headbutts a harpy*

Aghhh-that hurt feels weird not having a helmet.

*pulls out a knife and stabs the harpy through the bottom of its mouth and out its eye*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Captain Wortshire

Gross...

*proceeds to shank a harpy with knife*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

*Lands slightly to hard on the ground, and then tosses Scott a helmet* Tis not a very good one, but it could save your head some trauma
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱