Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 01, 2022, 05:14:56 PM*Coverz Kade in ztravberry jelly (tae gae viz ze pancakez), zen hovlz*

*Meanvhile, Kade vaz ztill covered in ztravberry jelly...*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Is still bouncing, doing all sorts of flips in the air*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 03, 2022, 07:02:44 PM#rude
#no_u
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 03, 2022, 08:01:37 PM'iz name iz actually Custard, zae tvaz Cuztard'z lazt ztand.

Dae ye ken ze Oice Cream Man?
Ze Oice Cream Man? No. Where is he?
Quote from: Verdauga on May 03, 2022, 10:11:10 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on May 03, 2022, 06:43:38 PMJelly, jam, and preserves are the same things. Except jelly and jam are sometimes just artificially flavored cornstarch syrup (because restaraunts are cheap and want to save as much money as possible), but preserves are always the real thing. Jello is what Brits call jelly.
To an extent, but there are key, undeniable differences between jelly, jam, and preserves.
Oh.
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 04, 2022, 06:24:10 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 04, 2022, 04:16:08 PM*Isn't*

*Iz*
*pours more strawberry jelly all over Kade*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Then where's the jelly, if it's not all over you?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

That is where most "food" ends up. :giggle:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

WorshipTiria

Anything is food if you're brave enough.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 10, 2022, 03:36:18 PMYou missed.

Actually, ye zome'ov mizzed zat it did indeed gae av o'er ye. Ye moight need glazzez. Ach...

lass of something much

*Is still waving goodbye to Rill as she finishes getting digested*

*respawns*

I must say, being boiled in stomach acid is one of, if not the most brutal and painful ways I've been killed, and that's saying something...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

If we're being real, you'd pass out from lack of air long before that occurred, so you wouldn't go through too much pain.

But that's neither here nor there  :giggle:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!