News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Booklover's Beach

Started by Booklover, April 16, 2021, 10:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Quote from: Kade Rivok on September 08, 2022, 09:14:14 PMSounds like something a person trying to abduct someone would say.
*Bursts out laughing while watching myself watch Kade watch me while I and Kade are watching Ally and Rill.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ally046

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on September 08, 2022, 07:53:53 PM*Doesn't want to ruin things by saying anything stupid, but decides he should say something anyway* (OOC: *Actually has had stuff all day so far*)
"So, uh... Want to see a cool place I found? It's not too far away.."
"yes!" *picks up the pace in excitement*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Soon picks up the familiar trail he was looking for*
"Close your eyes"  ;)
*Carefully guides @Ally046 along the trail a little further until they reach the spot*
"Okay, now you can open them"

*There's a slow moving river flowing faster into a beautiful waterfall, spilling off a cliff (that's just a bit shorter than the trees growing next to it) into a pool of crystal clear water. There appears to be rough steps carved in the cliff face for easy climbing between the pool and top of the waterfall, and a path that winds behind the waterfall. Some attempts at agriculture are evident, as there's a couple small gardens containing a variety of herbs and edible plants. In a tree by the cliff, about on the same level as the cliff edge, there seems to be a structure and a sort of bridge between it and the cliff where a trail picks up.*

"Now you can see what I've been working on when I disappear" :D "What do you think?"

Ally046

*Runs out onto the bridge* :D  "Wow! I love it!!!" *Runs about exploring*

Kade Rivok

(Read that as "Runs about exploding" and was like >_>)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Ally046 on September 09, 2022, 05:33:28 PM*Runs out onto the bridge* :D  "Wow! I love it!!!" *Runs about exploring*
*Tries to keep up with his short otter legs*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Kade Rivok on September 09, 2022, 05:59:16 PM(Read that as "Runs about exploding" and was like >_>)

Or ze video verzion:
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on September 09, 2022, 05:59:16 PM(Read that as "Runs about exploding" and was like >_>)
Wouldn't be the first time, won't be that last.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

*pushes Rill into the pool* :giggle:

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*A piece o' toazt iz avready floatin' in ze pool, und zvimz aboot quietly*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Ally046 on September 11, 2022, 05:45:03 PM*pushes Rill into the pool* :giggle:
*Falls in and makes a big splash that showers Ally with water :laugh: Climbs out*
"There's some nice dry moss towels in the treehouse, but you should check out behind the waterfall first"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze toazt ztayz in ze pool*

Ally046

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on September 11, 2022, 08:26:24 PM
Quote from: Ally046 on September 11, 2022, 05:45:03 PM*pushes Rill into the pool* :giggle:
*Falls in and makes a big splash that showers Ally with water :laugh: Climbs out*
"There's some nice dry moss towels in the treehouse, but you should check out behind the waterfall first"
"Oooohhhh!" *Excited squirrel noises*  *Grabs Rills hand and heads toward the waterfall*

Rillbrook the Wanderer

"See, if you go behind the waterfall it looks pretty normal right? There's actually a door here."
*Hands Ally a key*
"This is one of the only two keys to get in"
*Pulls out his key and sticks it into a hole in the rock wall, turns the key, and pushes the rock door open*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Meanvhile, a zet o' zharp javz appear, und ze piece o' toazt getz dragged undervater . . . crumbz float tae ze zurface...*