News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Hi Rill!

Started by Ally046, April 29, 2021, 04:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ze Verdinator 'az appeared...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on September 07, 2022, 12:46:32 AM*Jumps as high as he would have if he'd sat on a cactus*
Why hello Verd!
Hiiiiiiiiiiii

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 07, 2022, 12:46:54 AMZe Verdinator 'az appeared...
The one and only.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*'andz ze Verdinator a banana*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

*gasp* Thank you, HiAG!

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Hands the Verdinator an apple*

Verdauga

*gasp* Thanks, Rillbrook!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Hands the Verdinator another apple*

Ally046

*places a pillow under Rill*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Rillbrook the Wanderer

You're back ^-^
*Is slightly confused by the pillow, but sits on it nonetheless*

Ally046

*Offers Rill some suspicious hotroot soup*  :)

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Drinks it unquestioningly*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*oldz up a bovl o' 'otroot zoop, und vonderz vot became o' 'iz bovl full o' Maggot larvae...*

Ally046

Rillbrook the Wanderer

"So that's what they were...  I thought it was just some weird shrimp ya caught!"
*Pukes on the dirt, covers it up, and takes a seat under a nearby tree*
"I... don't feel so good matey. I think I'll just sit here for a bit"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Offerz Rill ze 'otroot zoop*