1 (9.1%)
NEVAH!!!
2 (18.2%)
I don't care either way.
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Flib Bigboat

*Psst! Don't do it! It's probably goverment propaganda!*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on September 09, 2022, 06:11:50 PM
Quote from: Ally046 on September 09, 2022, 05:28:59 PM"Where would we sail?"
"We could go to some nice warm island somewhere... Or we could explore..."
"Ooooh, yes! Let's go out on open water and find a new island to explore together!"
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Ally046 on September 11, 2022, 05:48:50 PM"Ooooh, yes! Let's go out on open water and find a new island to explore together!"
"That sounds amazing! ^-^ I'll ready the cutter..."
*Goes off to boat dock to prepare, decorate, and supply the cutter*

(OOC: Should our honeymoon be a new thread?)

Ally046

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Verdauga on September 10, 2022, 02:11:38 AM*Sails up in a pirate ship, leaving a barnacle-laden rut in the perfect loam*

Yaharr! Did I hear tell'v explorin? Well, there be no finer vessel than this man o'war! She be an "ironclad" raised from the depths of a ship named the "...tanic". The rest of 'er old life had rusted away...
Ye can hear it in the creaks, and the groans, m'hearty! Listen to her bulkheads popping, and the steam rooshing out and in and out and in and out o' the boilers! She wants to sail! To be free, in the wild blue yonder!

Will ye join my quest to fulfill it, lad?

Apparently they don't want to.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

Quote from: Verdauga on September 10, 2022, 02:11:38 AM*Sails up in a pirate ship, leaving a barnacle-laden rut in the perfect loam*

Yaharr! Did I hear tell'v explorin? Well, there be no finer vessel than this man o'war! She be an "ironclad" raised from the depths of a ship named the "...tanic". The rest of 'er old life had rusted away...
Ye can hear it in the creaks, and the groans, m'hearty! Listen to her bulkheads popping, and the steam rooshing out and in and out and in and out o' the boilers! She wants to sail! To be free, in the wild blue yonder!

Sorry man...

Verdauga

Quote from: Kade Rivok on September 13, 2022, 02:56:26 PM

Apparently they don't want to.
Ikr like so disappointiiiiiiiiing.

Quote from: Ally046 on September 13, 2022, 03:46:11 PM

Sorry man...
Aye, I see ye be gentle folk, and afear'd o' ventures such as me own. May'aps we'll meet again on the sea someday, or in the sky. If ever ye change yer mind, call for the songbirds, for war, for darkness and lanterns t'light the way home an' back! Fair winds and swift rivers to ye! Away!

*Clouds of smoke billow out of the boiler chimneys as the vessel begins to move again, accelerating... and seeming to rise from the ground. Massive gossamer wings sweep out from the sides as the vessel lifts into the air, the rigging swaying from previously unseen beings climbing about... perhaps it mayy be seen again."
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Scott McLamok

*Stairs at the bottom of the ship thingy as it sails(?) upward*

That is ooone nasty undercarriage, hull, whatever you call it.

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Kade Rivok

*Jumps onto the stairs before the ship flies away.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

Quote from: Scott McLamok on September 16, 2022, 02:25:40 PM*Stairs at the bottom of the ship thingy as it sails(?) upward*

*wonders if Scott is okay*

Verdauga

Quote from: Kade Rivok on September 16, 2022, 07:43:27 PM*Jumps onto the stairs before the ship flies away.*

Lad!
*Ties a lifeline about myself and vaults the railing, grabbing a handhold and reaching out to Kade*
What're ye doing, lad? D'ye wish to join?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Scott McLamok

Quote from: Ally046 on September 17, 2022, 11:20:29 AM
Quote from: Scott McLamok on September 16, 2022, 02:25:40 PM*Stairs at the bottom of the ship thingy as it sails(?) upward*

*wonders if Scott is okay*
*also wonders if Scott is okay*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Verdauga on September 17, 2022, 06:49:56 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on September 16, 2022, 07:43:27 PM*Jumps onto the stairs before the ship flies away.*

Lad!
*Ties a lifeline about myself and vaults the railing, grabbing a handhold and reaching out to Kade*
What're ye doing, lad? D'ye wish to join?

*Takes Verd's paw and pulls himself up.*  Aye!  Though, I haven't quite gotten my nautical pirate accent down pat just yet.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Ally046 on September 12, 2022, 05:28:57 PM@Booklover should decide ig, im indecisive...
(OOC: We could just do it here since the ceremony is over)
*Leaves, then comes back in the cutter*

Ally046