News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Booklover's Beach

Started by Booklover, April 16, 2021, 10:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Ally046 on September 15, 2022, 10:50:35 PM*sets Verd's hair on fire*

*Zuez Ally fer copyroight infringement, und zen zetz Verdauga'z 'air on fire ze roight vay*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Takes the stairs, getting up to the tree house... eventually* :giggle:

*Yells:* "Feel free to take a look around!"

Ally046

*waits for Rillbrook as patiently as an excited squirrel can*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Finally arrives*
"What do you want to see first? Rooms are that way, the kitchen is over there..."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze Chickenz ztart a Rock Und Roll party*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on September 16, 2022, 02:55:43 PM*Finally arrives*
"What do you want to see first? Rooms are that way, the kitchen is over there..."

*The sounds of movement and the opening of cabinets and drawers can be heard coming from the kitchen.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on September 16, 2022, 02:55:43 PM*Finally arrives*
"Ive actually got to handle summat first" *Walks off the platform onto grass and begins making broad motions at the sky while concentrating*

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Ally046 on September 17, 2022, 11:25:40 AM"Ive actually got to handle summat first" *Walks off the platform onto grass and begins making broad motions at the sky while concentrating*
*Waits patiently, very confused and somewhat entertained by the ordeal*

Verdauga

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 16, 2022, 01:04:20 AM
Quote from: Ally046 on September 15, 2022, 10:50:35 PM*sets Verd's hair on fire*

*Zuez Ally fer copyroight infringement, und zen zetz Verdauga'z 'air on fire ze roight vay*
*Spirits of retribution escape from the burning follicles as I slick my hair back with fireproof cream*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

*Continues pilfering the pantries.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Continuez toaztin' marzhmallovz, und hovlz along viz ze fire*

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Kade Rivok on September 19, 2022, 02:45:39 PM*Continues pilfering the pantries.*
*Hears a rustling coming from the kitchen of the treehouse and decides to investigate*
*Quietly creeps to the doorway of the kitchen, then throws open the door and pounces on the big ball of floof*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zeveral Ewokz are o'er by ze vall, vatchin' ziz zcene viz interezt az zey quietly munch on popcorn*

Ally046

*finishes with my gestures and walks over to the Ewoks to invite them for dinner*

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Once he realizes it's Kade, he invites/forces the kitchen-pilferer to come to dinner as well* ^-^
"Looks we have our first guests! Maybe I should start thinking about what to cook..."  :giggle: