News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Booklover's Beach

Started by Booklover, April 16, 2021, 10:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

I get more food?  Oh boy, count me in!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Otterbadger flambé, may'apz...?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ally046

*Walks back onto the platform and peers through the doorway with a look of excitement*  "Oooh, I love it in here! Im gonna head down to the garden and find some fresh produce to bring in for dinner!"  ^-^    (OOC:Isnt the next meal breakfast, or is this a late dinner?)
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Ally046 on September 21, 2022, 07:25:41 PM*Walks back onto the platform and peers through the doorway with a look of excitement*  "Oooh, I love it in here! Im gonna head down to the garden and find some fresh produce to bring in for dinner!"  ^-^    (OOC:Isnt the next meal breakfast, or is this a late dinner?)
(OOC: After a full day of hiking and exploring it's probably getting late? It's up to you though)
"I'm glad you like it" ^-^
"Any ideas on what to start making? I've kept the keep well stocked with all sorts of drinks and dry goods..."

Ally046

(OOC: Id say its very very late but we haven't eaten yet and Kades stomach is a black hole so it can be late dinner :giggle: )

"Ill grab some potatoes, lettuce, and raspberries from the garden and you can go pick out some nice flasks from the keep"

Rillbrook the Wanderer

"Sounds good! I'll be back in a few"
*Jumps into the river, and falls down with the water into the pool like he's done it a million times. He climbs out and goes into the keep's cellars, looking for a few tasty drinks*
*Can't decide on what would be best for a very late dinner, so he fills up 9 earthenware flasks with drinks that tickle his fancy and leaves the keep, locking it behind him*
*Drops and breaks 7 of them, trying to carry too much on his way back up*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*A fev zecondz after Rill exited ze pool, ze zharp javz briefly emerge from ze vater, und zen return back doon tae ze depthz...*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ally046

*is oblivious to the jaws as I walk through the raspberry bushes* *turns sharply at the sound of the flasks falling, but isn't fast enough to save them* "You alright o'er there?"

Rillbrook the Wanderer

"Uuuu..."
*Looks himself over*
"I wasn't cut or anything if that's what you mean" :D
*Digs a hole and sweeps the broken flask shards into it, then covers it up so no one steps on them*
"Since I'm only carrying two flasks now, want me to lend a paw with the vegetables?"

Ally046

'Ehhh...I think ive got it' :giggle:

*Starts off toward the platform*

Rillbrook the Wanderer

"You're sure you don't me to carry anyth-"
*Steps on one of the flasks he set on the ground while he was cleaning up*
"On second thought, maybe you shouldn't let me carry anything" :giggle:

*Finishes cleaning up the shards and is thirsty, so he drinks the last flask, hoping every beast doesn't mind fresh fruit juices and various teas*
*Heads back up to the treehouse with the one empty flask*

Ally046

*waits for rill inside* "tsk tsk" :giggle:

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze Ewokz vait viz zpoonz und ztravz*

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Ally046 on September 22, 2022, 10:58:09 PM*waits for rill inside* "tsk tsk" :giggle:
"Sorry, I uh, misplaced the rest of the drink from the cellar" :giggle: "There should be tea and juice in the kitchen though if that's okay"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze Ewokz demonztrate zeir approval by vavin' zeir ztravz aboot*