News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

FOOD FIGHT!

Started by Delthion, November 18, 2017, 11:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*'appily enjoyz a refrezhin' zvim in zaid pizza*

Zankee koindly!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ally046

*pours hotroot powder into said pizza*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Rillbrook the Wanderer

"That should warm the pizza up" :D
*Pours chocolate shell ice cream topping all over Kade*

Ally046

"Indeed!" :laugh:

*adds a cherry on top*

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Adds sprinkles for effect*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Ally046 on September 24, 2022, 11:07:46 PM*pours hotroot powder into said pizza*

Ach, vay tae turn a noice refrezhin' pizza intae a bloomin' 'ot zpring! *Peltz Rill viz clovez o' garlic, und zen zvatz ze oice creamed-Kade viz a leek*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

I was gonna make a joke, but maybe not.  *Ice cream rolls at Rill*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

*blocks Rill with a shield*

Rillbrook the Wanderer

"Thanks matey!" ^-^
*Throws a balloon filled with vegetable oil at Kade*

Corporal Butty Wopscutt

*Gets upset because of all the food that's getting trampled and then viciously attacks nearest food fighter with a damson pudding in one paw and a hot scone in the other*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Putz a tomato (vhich iz a fruit) in a fruit zalad, und zen 'urlz ze entire zin' at Wopscutt*

Bear

*stands munching an apple pie and quietly observes the chaos*
Stay tuned...

Corporal Butty Wopscutt

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 21, 2022, 05:00:17 PM*Putz a tomato (vhich iz a fruit) in a fruit zalad, und zen 'urlz ze entire zin' at Wopscutt*
*eats the salad and then hurls a hot mushroom paste at headinanothergalaxy while crying Eulalia!*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Eatz ze pazty, und zen dropz a zponge cake in ze zhape o' a large zafe on Wopscutt*

Corporal Butty Wopscutt

*eats way out of the large sponge cake and then licking lips thanks headinanothergalaxy for the cake before attacking with a celery stick sword the salad bowl as a helmet and a a carrot as a secondary weapon*