News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

FOOD FIGHT!

Started by Delthion, November 18, 2017, 11:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zendz a puddin' Dragon after Wopscutt zat breathez oice cream*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Corporal Butty Wopscutt

*slays the dragon with carrot knife and fills salad bowl which had been a helmet with some of the pudding*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Peltz Wopscutt viz Gummy Bearz und Jelly Babiez*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ally046

*Creeps around behind Bear with a big bowl of steaming tomato soup and prepares to dump the whole thing of his head*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Expertly tozzez a grilled-cheeze zandvich intae ze zoop*

Corporal Butty Wopscutt

*Dodges the gummy bears and jelly babies by ducking under a table and then leaps out and fishes the sandwich out of the soup and gobbles it down before Ally dumps the soup on Bear's head*

Flib Bigboat

*confusedly makes fish sandwiches*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on October 27, 2022, 05:24:03 PM*confusedly makes fish sandwiches*

Zoundz Fizhy... *Bopz Kade viz a lemon pazty und zen zrovz a banana puddin' pie at 'im fer dezzert*

Flib Bigboat

*squirts whipped cream at Kade*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Addz a cherry*

Iz it juzt me, or daez ziz keep 'appenin'?

Flib Bigboat

First time I've seen it.
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Coverz Kade viz liquid caramel, vhich zen zolidifiez, trappin' 'im in it*

Flib Bigboat

*eats the fish sandwiches*
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

*casually sucks on a candy cane, widdling it down slowly to a fine point.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE