News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Booklover's Beach

Started by Booklover, April 16, 2021, 10:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Ally046 on October 11, 2022, 05:32:41 AM*starts clearing the food and then begins looking around the treehouse again*
How does it look? I didn't know how to decorate it so it's kinda plain...

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

*Sits in the fancy chair and opens a good poetry book*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Iz ztill playin' Bohemian Rhapzody on ze zhovel*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Goes out by the top of the waterfall and sits on a log, watching the water flow, sparkling in the moonlight, off the edge of the cliff*

Kade Rivok

*Yodels off in the distance.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

*walks off into the forest with a tattered book and a pen with an ink jar*

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Ally046 on November 06, 2022, 05:14:15 AM*walks off into the forest with a tattered book and a pen with an ink jar*
*Notices her leaving, and quickly grabs a lantern and brings it to her*
Sorry to bother you, but I saw you heading towards the forest so... I thought you could use this
*Looks at his feet and kicks the grass*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Four nozey Ovlz vatch from a nearby tree, munchin' on popcorn vhilzt daein' zae*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ally046

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on November 06, 2022, 06:02:15 AM
Quote from: Ally046 on November 06, 2022, 05:14:15 AM*walks off into the forest with a tattered book and a pen with an ink jar*
*Notices her leaving, and quickly grabs a lantern and brings it to her*
Sorry to bother you, but I saw you heading towards the forest so... I thought you could use this
*Looks at his feet and kicks the grass*
*Takes the lantern* "Thanks Rill, its getting chilly out here, you should head inside" *walks off into the woods*

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Ally046 on November 06, 2022, 04:01:30 PM*Takes the lantern* "Thanks Rill, its getting chilly out here, you should head inside" *walks off into the woods*
*Watches her leave and hopes she'll be safe. Goes back and grabs some special cider from the cellar of the keep, taking extra special care to not break the flasks on the way back up to the treehouse. One of the flasks makes it this time (out of how many he'll never tell). He warms up the flask and readies a thick quilt in case his good friend comes back cold, after which he settles down on a cushion with a good book and promptly falls asleep by the fire*

Ally046

*finds a good flat rock on the edge of a frosty lake, sits and sets out the lantern and writing supplies. Surrounds myself and my supplies in a barrier sphere. Flips to a blank page as the heat from the lantern creates a warmth pocket*

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Has an odd dream about eating snails and is wakened by the fire dyeing, which he tends and falls back asleep*