News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The New BWAS

Started by Kade Rivok, February 20, 2020, 05:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Never heard of him. Hope he chokes on his muffin and muffing dies.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It moight be a Chocolate Muffin O' Deaz, zen.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

Skarzs kens the muffin man.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, zen 'e'z lyin'...

Kade Rivok

How dare he do such a thing, the noodle.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, vot if 'e 'imzelf iz in fact ze Muffin Man...?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

Ya know, I never thought a thread about beating up a pebble could get more ridiculous, and then it did
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Could be a magic pebble...

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: lass of something much on November 16, 2022, 09:56:30 PMYa know, I never thought a thread about beating up a pebble could get more ridiculous, and then it did
Don't underestimate the power of the Cellars.
(Or the power of the pebble, either.)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!