News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lettuche gathering place

Started by Ally046, April 21, 2021, 02:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally046

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 22, 2022, 05:11:46 PM*Dizappearz viz a 'Pop' und zen reappearz viz anozer 'Pop' ootzoide o' ze zphere*
*Releases that sphere in an attempt to capture HIAG, resulting in spilled liquid fire*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zprayz flammable vater from an 'oze ontae ze liquid fire, creatin' an even bigger mezz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

WorshipTiria

Quote from: Ally046 on November 30, 2022, 06:09:27 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 22, 2022, 05:11:46 PM*Dizappearz viz a 'Pop' und zen reappearz viz anozer 'Pop' ootzoide o' ze zphere*
*Releases that sphere in an attempt to capture HIAG, resulting in spilled liquid fire*
In order to quench the liquid fire, I will use plasma-flavoured water.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 20, 2022, 07:01:20 PMSo majestic.
I can be majestic too. *makes a crown out of fire and puts it on, along with a pair of butterfly wings* Now I'm a hotheaded monarch.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: WorshipTiria on December 05, 2022, 04:59:45 PM
Quote from: Ally046 on November 30, 2022, 06:09:27 PM
In order to quench the liquid fire, I will use plasma-flavoured water.

Ye could try flammable vater inztead...

Zince Verdauga fer zome reazon daeznae vant any roazted lettuce, Ah juzt toazted zome inztead. 'ere! *Givez everybeazt (includin' Verdauga) zome, zen hovlz*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

*the toazted lettuce howls in anguished toastiness*
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah actually 'ad valkin' talkin' piecez o' toazt get torn apart und reduced tae crumbz by zpace creaturez in a ztory ance. Good toimez...

Flib Bigboat

"Good toimez," he says. I'm pretty sure it would be a different story if you asked the suffering lettuces.
Long live the RRR!